Shooting during Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwt11137

Sep 19, 2005
Woodlands
Just curious did anyone ever shoot someone trying to jump off from their flat, cause yesterday during my way home from work i saw a men holding a child trying to jump down from his flat and there was many fire-fighters and policemem around. After reaching home thought of bringing down my camera to shoot, but after deep consideration on the victims i give up.

soma

Aug 13, 2005
Local
lwt11137 said:
Just curious did anyone ever shoot someone trying to jump off from their flat, cause yesterday during my way home from work i saw a men holding a child trying to jump down from his flat and there was many fire-fighters and policemem around. After reaching home thought of bringing down my camera to shoot, but after deep consideration on the victims i give up.
so in the end what happen.........:eek:

doug3fflux

Feb 21, 2005
West of S'pore
wow! what a situation to come by. I must say that by thinking twice, you are really a considerate, thinking guy.

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
no diff either way
you were chronicling an event that happened
you have not been mean or unfair to them if you shot
but of course do not post the photos all over the internet

it is different if you were the only one around who can help
and instead of helping, you were more interested in taking photos of them
obviously that is wrong

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Well, such stuff depends on how hard u can 'steel urself'.

When its gotta happen, it will happen.

lwt11137

Sep 19, 2005
Woodlands
I think in the end the guy didn't jump because after a while i went back and see no blood stain and the area was not close up, God bless them. It happen at Blk 640 woodlands ring road, in my mind was thinking how the victims may feel when he is ending his life and i shooting his this particular moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom