[Shooting ] - Community Gathering - 28th May 2011 - Jurong Bird Park

spidey89

Staff member
Jun 6, 2007
South Western Singapore
Hey friends! Been more than a month since we last came together to shoot. This Saturday, we'll be heading down to Jurong Bird Park with SHG lenses to shoot birds with birders! If you've never tried birding before or want to do so again or just want to handle Godzilla lenses, come down this Saturday!

After shooting, we may go on someone for kopi session

Please dress comfortably, bring water, your camera and your own memory cards as there won't be any bodies. If you're bringing PENs or Gs for the fun of it, please bring your own adapters as well. Entrance fee is self paid.

Date : 28th May 2011
Time : 10:00am
Place : Jurong Bird Park Entrance

Those who are coming, please add your name to the list

1. Spidey89

Last edited:
Join you another time, gonna go shoot metal birds instead.

Hi Spidey, I'm interested to join with a friend :

1. Spidey89
2. Ching
3. Alvin

1. Spidey89
2. Ching
3. Alvin
4. elgkh

Sorry guys if I was a little unclear, the ticket is self paid, not sponsored (wanted to clarify just in case :D) and we'll postpone this if we cannot get at least 12 people

Hi Spidey.. cant make it...

Love to join but can't, need to be taxi driver for the kids...tks for arranging have fun!

Hi Spidey,

I'm not sure if the attendance will reach 12 pax, hence I am making other plans for Saturday, and will withdraw from this trip. I hope this is fine and thanks for organizing.

1. Spidey89
2. elgkh

Haha spidey, I guess you picked the wrong weekend (got metal birds stealing your show :p).

Sadly, curse you metal birds! XD

You know what they always say, "If you can't beat them, join them!"
Bring the godzilla lens to RSAF openhouse lei! I'll be waiting to put my arms all over them :p

You know what they always say, "If you can't beat them, join them!"
Bring the godzilla lens to RSAF openhouse lei! I'll be waiting to put my arms all over them :p

Agreed, bring the lens over and we will showcase the prowess of it.

Cannot la hahahah, I also no time to go RSAF open house, have to work OT lei T_T

spidey89 said:
Cannot la hahahah, I also no time to go RSAF open house, have to work OT lei T_T

Welcome to working world! If next time sunrise shoot I'll join;)