shooting at the old National Library?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
so sad... they are going to close down the old National Library, 9pm 31/3/04. would it be a good idea to gather a few people to take a last shot at the grand old lady b4 she's gone for good? hmm.. wonder if the librarians will mind posing for us, or shld we get our our FL models?

dun know if this is the place to put such a notice... apologies if not. :p

its a very good idea, nightwolf. count me in. get a fl model and do a nostelgic shoot.

Yeah .. so when are we going there to get a last shooting and record down the last memories .. :D

We have last 5 days to go ..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

yaoxing said:
I'm interested too. Can count me in? How about this Sunday?

:) looks like a few CSers want to do it. but, very sorry, i've no experience in organising a shoot. newbie lah... :(

is it possible for a senior CSer to organise, especially if we need FL models? i dun want to screw up and spoil everyone's day, not that i too lazy to do it.

btw, this sun got Astin's class. maybe weekday?

nightwolf75 said:
:) looks like a few CSers want to do it. but, very sorry, i've no experience in organising a shoot. newbie lah... :(

is it possible for a senior CSer to organise, especially if we need FL models? i dun want to screw up and spoil everyone's day, not that i too lazy to do it.

btw, this sun got Astin's class. maybe weekday?

Then I can't make it liao.... :cry: Got to work on weekdays.

you can if no one know u you are doing so :D ANYWAY we can take pic form outside especially that wall with National Library :)

I am planning to go take a few pics this sunday at about 8am. dont think theres a need for models. its the old structure and the surroundings thats going to go. as for shooting inside the library, we shall see if the librarians are accomodating. so who want to join me, meet up at city hall mrt at 0730 hrs. after that i may want to goto macritchie reservior............... tOm

tom_lim said:
I am planning to go take a few pics this sunday at about 8am. dont think theres a need for models. its the old structure and the surroundings thats going to go. as for shooting inside the library, we shall see if the librarians are accomodating. so who want to join me, meet up at city hall mrt at 0730 hrs. after that i may want to goto macritchie reservior............... tOm

Hey, I'm interested! But dunno can wake up so early or not. :bsmilie:

Hmm, we're not allowed to take photos inside the library?

Frankly speaking, I've only been there a few times during my secondary school days for research.

A nice place to shoot, whether there's any model(s) or not, I guess. :dunno:

How about having 2 different groups? 1 to shoot in the morning/day, another at night? Then we can see how different the place looks like at different time of the day? Under different lightings? Just a suggestion :bsmilie:

tamade said:
Hmm, we're not allowed to take photos inside the library?

Frankly speaking, I've only been there a few times during my secondary school days for research.

A nice place to shoot, whether there's any model(s) or not, I guess. :dunno:

How about having 2 different groups? 1 to shoot in the morning/day, another at night? Then we can see how different the place looks like at different time of the day? Under different lightings? Just a suggestion :bsmilie:

I think we might not be able to. I was actually quite disappointed that the library tour do not allow photography. If not, that will be some really memorial shots.

ccplim said:
I think we might not be able to. I was actually quite disappointed that the library tour do not allow photography. If not, that will be some really memorial shots.

oh? they dun allow shooting during the tour?? sayang lah...

how abt weekday evenings, after working hours? say ard 6pm+? whether we require any FL models, we see wat is the majority's opinion?

nightwolf75 said:
oh? they dun allow shooting during the tour?? sayang lah...

how abt weekday evenings, after working hours? say ard 6pm+? whether we require any FL models, we see wat is the majority's opinion?

Yup! I actually wanted to join the tour but after what they said, I drop the idea. Wonder why they came out with this kind of decision?

As for weekday evenings, I am not very sure. Might have to ask permission from the staff there to see if photo taking is allowed.

If you need FL models can PM me. Though I'm not quite sure about this weekend. I'm quite booked this weekend (with other stuff).

Monday evening I can.. But are you guys sure about evenings? because the lighting's gonna be terrible.
This thing like a little rushed....

tom_lim said:

Hi Tom,

Should be able to meet you at 7:30am City Hall MRT. PMed you my number.

Chee Ming

I'll be interested in going but not at 7:30am...
heh

I'm thinking more like 3pm on sunday, towards the evening walk to esplanade and take night shots of the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.