Shooting at a beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

calebk

Jul 25, 2006
Clementi
I might be going to Sentosa with friends on Thursday and I plan to shoot. Anything I should look out for/be careful of?

if using ave, evaluative, matrix metering, remember to +1stop.
if not too much trouble, use cp also.

if using ave, evaluative, matrix metering, remember to +1stop.
if not too much trouble, use cp also.

Thanks. I'm using spot metering. Need to +1?
I'm probably doing people shots, rather than scenics. ;)

sunblock

CP would be the most important thing really.
dun be kancheong about sand and stuff. just wipe camera and lenses down with a slghtly damn cloth when u get home. thats what i do after beach shoots.

lolx, u better watch out when there are strong wind blowing at you, then you take a look at ur lens and will notice that there are some fine sands on ur Filter(i assume that u using filter). just remember to use ur lens cap when u are not shooting. ;)

I might be going to Sentosa with friends on Thursday and I plan to shoot. Anything I should look out for/be careful of?

Take note. Some of the areas, they don't allow photo/videography. it is an offend if you do it.

cheers.

you can tell me which are the fordidden area peace, tku

Take note. Some of the areas, they don't allow photo/videography. it is an offend if you do it.

cheers.

Be discrete when shooting the local "fauna", especially if you are not shooting from afar or in positions of relative safety.

Sometimes, just having big lenses will draw attention to yourself, so watch where you are pointing those big guns.

Or else, you may find that the hunter has become the hunted. ;)

just bring it down all the way to the sea man, that's what i did. Just don't drop it INTO the water can already.

411642198_c35ef0cea6.jpg
why worry so much!

worry too much and you'll miss all your shots.

FYI, I'm standing in knee deep water and did half squat.

you can tell me which are the fordidden area peace, tku

of course dun try to shoot inside toilet...

Just kidding...
hehehe

cheers.....just shoot happily

Status
Not open for further replies.