Shoot your girlfriend (or boyfriend)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Hi, if you want to have a photography session for your girlfriend (or boyfriend), I can help. I have a photography studio, with indoor shooting area and outdoor garden area. If you rent the studio, I can assist you to take better photos for your girlfriend (or boyfriend), I will explain to you on lighting, posing, styling, makeup etc.

You only need to pay the studio rental. Rental $120 for 4hrs (half day) or $200 for 8 hrs (whole day). We are open 24 hours, 7 days. We never close.....

Equipment includes:
Lights: Bowens 2x 1000W & 2x 500W studio flash with soft box
Backdrops: 5x color backdrop (black/grey/white/blue/pink)
Gobos: Barn door, snoot, Bowens Maxilite reflector, various honeycombs, giant reflector, 5-in-1 reflector & diffusor, colour gels
Props: posing chairs (many types), posing table, sofa, fan, flowers, various clothes, curtains, etc.
Misc: tripod (Gitzo, Manfrotto, Slik), lightmeter, flash light remote trigger.

Hi, this offer is still available.
Before the shoot starts, I will tell u what u should look out for when shooting yr gf or bf, what kind of pose etc. Then I would set up the light correctly for u, then u can start shooting. When u are shooting, I can disappear and give u 100% privacy; or I can stay on and give u 100% guidance. Its yr choice.

eh....are the rates the same if say i wanna shoot in the middle of the night or somethign??

Yes, no mid night surcharge. There was once I shoot until 3am, because the mag editor wanted to send the photos for print the next morning.....

ok...thanks.....due to my time constraints, i may need a studio that would allow me to shoot past midnight...or rather start around that time haha...will let u know again ya...

cheers!!!

Hehe, no worry, I am used to it, some ppl would call me in the middle of the night, saying "Allan, urgent, I need a studio right now!".
What to do? I just drive to the studio immediately, open the door and wait for my clients! :D

Thanks for all enquiry. Offer is still available.
Some have asked whether pets are allowed. Well, for a limited time only, you can also shoot your pets in my studio, provided u bring them back after the shoot. :D

if i dunno how to use the equipment, will there be someone to guide? scare i anyhow use and then spoil it :sweat:

Paul_Yeo said:
if i dunno how to use the equipment, will there be someone to guide? scare i anyhow use and then spoil it :sweat:
If u need, me or my partner will stay while u shoot, to guide u on using studio equipment.

Thanks for all enquiry. Offer is still available.
If u are new to studio and studio equipment, me or my partner will stay and help u.
If u are experienced and require privacy, we can set up the light and then disappear and leave u alone.

You can shoot your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband, parents, in-laws, children, friends, neighbours, teachers, pupils, whoever.
If u are new to studio and studio equipment, me or my partner will stay and help u.
If u are experienced and require privacy, we can set up the light and then disappear and leave u alone. (good if you wanna try "artistic shoot")

You can shoot your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband, parents, in-laws, children, friends, neighbours, teachers, pupils, whoever.
If u are experienced and require privacy, we can set up the light and then disappear and leave u alone. (good if you wanna try "artistic shoot")

minimum rent is 4 hrs? can rent 2 or 3 hours only or not?

interesting..where is it?
can i take a look 1st before deciding?

Status
Not open for further replies.