SHOOT TO FINISH:
A WORKSHOP WITH JUN MIRANDA ON ADOBE PHOTOSHOP LIGHTROOM 1.3
Intimidated by Photoshop? Then, Photoshop Lightroom is the application for you. This course is designed for serious amateur and professional photographers who want a program that can managed their images, edit them in easy steps using industrial strength tools, and showcase their work - all in one software with an intuitive interface. Photoshop Lightroom is the professional photographer's essential toolbox from Adobe intended to process not only camera raw files from almost all digital cameras but also psd, jpeg, tiff and dng files.
What will be discussed:
- Lightroom work area, panels and tools
- Importing, managing, classifying and sorting images
- Editing images
- Exporting images to Photoshop
- Showcasing your portfolio via Slideshow and Web Gallery
- Color-managed printing
- Preview of Lightroom 2
Who should attend:
Serious amateur or professional photographers who are looking for software to integrate in their digital photography workflow.
To gain the most from this class, students should be familiar with Windows or Mac OS. Knowledge of Photoshop is NOT necessary.
What to bring:
- Participants should bring their own laptop with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. (A trial version of the program will also be made available)
- Sample images you want to bring into and edit in Lightroom.
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Date: Friday, 25 July 2008
Venue: Royal Plaza on the Scotts
Workshop Fee: $200 per head
Inclusive of mid-morning & afternoon snacks
Free flow of coffee & tea
International gourmet buffet lunch
For more information and registration, send an e-mail to Justin S. Sales at email@example.com