Shoot the AMERICAN IDOLS (SEASON 2) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
Hear Diana, Fantasia, George, Jasmine, La Toya....and the rest of the finalists sing their favorite songs here....YES, THEY ARE COMING TO TOWN !!!! Yippee.... :vhappy:

OCTOBER 5, 2000 HRS (TUESDAY)
SINGAPORE INDOOR STADIUM

Anybody has lobang for 'special' stage passes ??? We need to get close if we wanna shoot ......Let me know, ok ? LOL

Good grief ... I actually wrote "SHOOT" the American Idols. Pun was not intentional :bsmilie:

We just like to take lovely CLOSE-UP pictures of them, dun we ? We are basically very nice photographers...NOT TERRORISTS :D

Hmmm.....:think: By then, it may be an excellent opportunity for u guys to test your EOS 20D :bsmilie:

End Sept .... BUY, BUY, BUY ... Early Oct....SHOOT, SHOOT, SHOOT

I wonder if CLAY from SEASON 2 will come ? He is 'the man' ..... excellent vocals & clean look. Who is your favourite idol ? Jasmine Trias ?

Jasmine is sweet, Clay is wonderful..i love his songs very much..if you want near sit it's 100+ ...

yup... heard there are only two ticket range ... 'Cheap and Far' & "Expensive and Near' :bsmilie: But seriously, there are only 2 according to the news last night. I will update this thread once I have some additional information.

Yes, Jasmine is SWEET !!!! :)
1jasmine_DSC_9469_72.jpg

AhV said:
Hear Diana, Fantasia, George, Jasmine, La Toya....and the rest of

hmm.. arn't they all from season 3 instead of season 2

Thanks Avvjingo for the clarification.. I forgot to count KELLY ;p

Anyway, more details for those who dun read the papers.

Tickets at $158, $136, $106, $79 and $59 (Prices excluding $2 SISTIC fee)

Priority booking for Citibank cardmembers from 6 to 10 Sep 2004. That's tomorrow !!! 10% discount

Logically, PUBLIC ticket sales will only start on 11 Sep ( ST printed as Sep 12) but why wait till then, right ??? :D

Logon to www.lamcproductions.com for details.

So, how many of us are going ? I am defintely going but if we do not get hold of some passes, it will be difficult to shoot :cry: Not sure if photography is allowed for this event too :think:

I will only be interested to go if i can get a pass to shoot... else... nah

nickk said:
I will only be interested to go if i can get a pass to shoot... else... nah
Me too Me too.. I wanna shoot Jasmine :bsmilie:

same here ... I would love to get close and shoot :D

Any reporters in the house ? or event organiser ? If you need our services, we are more than willing to assist in capturing this coming event :)

Any1 covering the event at Indoor Stadium tmr night ? Last call for any forms of 'lobang' ? Any spare backstage passes ? or 'licensed to shoot' passes ? Part-Time Security Guard ? Usher ?:D

Oh well, if there is no lobang, I guess we just have to enjoy the concert without the pics of the American Idols then :(

If you have lobang, please share ;p

AhV said:
Any1 covering the event at Indoor Stadium tmr night ? Last call for any forms of 'lobang' ? Any spare backstage passes ? or 'licensed to shoot' passes ? Part-Time Security Guard ? Usher ?:D

Oh well, if there is no lobang, I guess we just have to enjoy the concert without the pics of the American Idols then :(

If you have lobang, please share ;p
haha.. me also hoping ;)

Heard & read that the Indonesian Idols Top 10 finalists will be joining them too. :thumbsup:

FYI, the Indonesian Idols just concluded sometime last month, I think. They are much, much better than the S'pore Idols finalists, IMO.

Saw them at T1 this afternoon.

AixisOfJustice said:
Heard & read that the Indonesian Idols Top 10 finalists will be joining them too. :thumbsup:

FYI, the Indonesian Idols just concluded sometime last month, I think. They are much, much better than the S'pore Idols finalists, IMO.

Saw them at T1 this afternoon.

Really ? then this is a Value-For-Money (VFM) concert...pay one price and get to listen to more than 22 singers/ artistes ! :D and I have not included our local ones yet ;p

Wa lau eh, like that hor..it would be great if we can take some pics but no lobang :cry:

Ok... just a little update and request.

Went to the concert last night ...short one though...started at 8 sharp and ended at 10....typical Singaporeans were still strolling in till 830 pm... expected of them

No photography was allowed :cry: .... all cameras were
'confiscated' but returned after the concert. However, there were a lot of cameras for those who paid more and entered through the PREMIER entrance....saw some with L lenses. So, if you are one of those photographers, SHARE some of your photos, leh :D Just before they left the Stadium, there was a 'massive' photo-taking session outside - judging from the amount of flashes that went off ...more like thunderflash ;p

Diana and Jasmine really looked good ! and Jasmine can really shake her 'bon-bon'.....most probably bcos she is a belly dancer :bsmilie:

will close this thread by this weekend.

Meanwhile, POST ! POST ! POST ! if u ve pics ;p

p8174268.html

p8174269.html

p8174270.html

Oh well, I will be closing this thread by this Sunday. Since there are no contributions of pics taken at the concert, I have just attached some pics of them in Singapore taken by the organisers.

Just sharing .... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.