shoot, shoot , shoot outing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheaffey

Mar 21, 2009
East
Will be having another outing this saturday...

Venue : Sentosa
Time : 1pm
Meeting point: Sentosa ticketing counter (Vivo)

would like to have all the newbies from the previous outing http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=520209, (have so much fun with u guys), bring along your precious cameras but pls no heavy tripods, (Gabrielle, im joking):D pls bring any food for our picnic. There will be no long distance walk this time LOL! so pls put up ur names for those interested...Ps: liaise with gavin too for this outing...

1) Sheaffey (me)
2) Gavin

Last edited:
Aiyo I burn in the sun like a lobster man. Are you guys going to stick around until evening? Maybe I can join up for dinner then night shoot?

Aiyo I burn in the sun like a lobster man. Are you guys going to stick around until evening? Maybe I can join up for dinner then night shoot?

nah u wont be a lobster man...niwae would like to have u with us tony

upz...

Im cool with this.. %^$#$#% another talk here and there gathering!!just after the 1st one.. lol...

if u are burnt like lobster.. I probably lost bout 10 pound of fats walking up and down the hills man!! muahaha

pls reply the thread and update the list of the names that will be going..:D

sure man, since u not joining us for night shoot from the previous outing..

hmms i don't mind going! but have to confirm again! cause i might have to go help shoot at a concert that night! =)

u guys shl open it up to loads of new people too! =D the more friends the better!

sorry dudes, can't make it saturday.. working from 7am to 3pm ugh

Hey Guys, I am Dominic Hulme
I am 15 years old and LOVE photography, I have been doing sports, wedding photography for 3 years. I just joined the club like today 2 mins ago. LOL
Saw that u guys are having an outing would love to join if i can make it. Most likely i will be able to la. So hope u guys will accept me into the group although i am young But i got skill ok. hahahaha. Please send me a reply or something to make me feel welcome or something. HAHHAHAAH

Welcome to the group!

Our resident paedophile(gavin), welcomes you..

The more the Merrier the lesser the smoother!!!

Hey Guys, I am Dominic Hulme
I am 15 years old and LOVE photography, I have been doing sports, wedding photography for 3 years. I just joined the club like today 2 mins ago. LOL
Saw that u guys are having an outing would love to join if i can make it. Most likely i will be able to la. So hope u guys will accept me into the group although i am young But i got skill ok. hahahaha. Please send me a reply or something to make me feel welcome or something. HAHHAHAAH

we have reason to believe you are a returning schoolboy clone, who has been banned twice.

account de-reg.

due to work commitments this outing will have to be cancelled.. we will find a suitable date or time for another outing...thanks...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.