Shoot,shoot,shoot outing....(Relive the moments)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheaffey

Mar 21, 2009
East
Im organising an outing for all cameras, brands off all kind, (even pns) newbies young and old to join.. Motive is that we can learn and share tips together and widen our circle of friends.. So if anyone out there interested you can join me and make it happen...

We can do walkabout shoots like potraits, abstract or even IR , so lets discuss it ..

venue and time to be revised if all is set to go...

Meeting place: raffles mrt (CBD AREA)
Time: I pm..
Date: 3rd april..

This is wat i have in mind but we can discuss it further...Thanks and god bless..;)

Interesting - I am a super newbie.. Please count me in :)
20D/18-55mm/55mm/55-250mm

Many thanks in advance :) God Bless!!

Im organising an outing for all cameras, brands off all kind, (even pns) newbies young and old to join.. Motive is that we can learn and share tips together and widen our circle of friends.. So if anyone out there interested you can join me and make it happen...

We can do walkabout shoots like potraits, abstract or even IR , so lets discuss it ..

venue and time to be revised if all is set to go...

Meeting place: raffles mrt (CBD AREA)
Time: I pm..
Date: 3rd april..

This is wat i have in mind but we can discuss it further...Thanks and god bless..;)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: good for u to do this... been wanting to do this all along... but was in the discussion stage to do something different...

:thumbsup: Nice outing. If timing will to be slightly later i shall join. ;)

hello..its been awhile since the last outing..miss you guys...still cant make it...a whole day working every Saturday

enjoy......

I want to join in too! Hope there is nothing in my schedule when the time comes >.<

Will be using either Nikon FM3A or F90X :)

Dont worry brothers, if ure late u can still join in..There will be no restrictions, we can share ideas... 3rd april will be nice in my opinion..So i hope u guys can join in and we can shoot about anything, abstract, potrait ,etc..So for starters lets put our nicks here...

1) Sheaffey

Interesting - I am a super newbie.. Please count me in :)
20D/18-55mm/55mm/55-250mm

Many thanks in advance :) God Bless!!
U always welcome bro...just put up ur nick :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: good for u to do this... been wanting to do this all along... but was in the discussion stage to do something different...

Wah bro long time no see, it will be good if ure to join in too..;)

For those who wanna join me and make it a fun event pls pm me ur hp no so that i can contact u to confirm... Thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.