Shoot Shoot Shoot Again This Weekend - Chinatown + Geyland Serai

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
Guys, great stuff to shoot this weekend!

Geylang Serai will be awash in bright lights on September 8, followed by Kampong Glam a day later.

A highlight will be traditional street bazaars that will be held all the way till October 21.

Chinatown and the banks of the Singapore River will also be transformed with a multitude of lanterns, street lighting and street bazaars from this weekend till the end of September.

Excerpt from CNA news.

Okay prepare your gears! Bring energy bars! :bsmilie: If you have more details, just pose them up to share! ^^ Thanks bros!

Sorry, spelling error: should be 'Geylang'.

Any arrangement for this outings ??

Um... so far... nope! :bsmilie:

good shot potential! thanks for the info. :)

Guys, great stuff to shoot this weekend!

Geylang Serai will be awash in bright lights on September 8, followed by Kampong Glam a day later.

A highlight will be traditional street bazaars that will be held all the way till October 21.

Chinatown and the banks of the Singapore River will also be transformed with a multitude of lanterns, street lighting and street bazaars from this weekend till the end of September.

Excerpt from CNA news.

Okay prepare your gears! Bring energy bars! :bsmilie: If you have more details, just pose them up to share! ^^ Thanks bros!

Sorry, spelling error: should be 'Geylang'.

any photo contest???

Anyone knows what time is the light up @ chinatown this sat?

Anyone knows what time is the light up @ chinatown this sat?

It's already light up last sat. This sat will be the opening ceremony think around 7:30pm. But Eu Tong Seng road is closed from 3pm to 11pm.

Next sat, should have some function at chinatown as well, as Eu Tong Seng road is closed from 7:30pm till 8:30pm.

It's already light up last sat. This sat will be the opening ceremony think around 7:30pm. But Eu Tong Seng road is closed from 3pm to 11pm.

Next sat, should have some function at chinatown as well, as Eu Tong Seng road is closed from 7:30pm till 8:30pm.

closure onli 1hr?:confused:

Thanks for the info, bro!! :)

Hey I went to Chinatown today 13th, they have 2 stage shows. I watched the getai one from 8 - 11+ featuring the skinny guy from 881, Ah Lam, etc. I was suprised by the good songs that night, and tons of gals (singers and backup) prancing in their race queen like outfits and undies (I get to know one of them haha, after she smiled at me). Don't ask me who those singers are, I've no idea. But I was suprised they all sang really well! What's more suprising was a lawyer who's a newbie to getai, dam he really shine, when he sang, it was really really good that I can only see him on stage at that moment, surrounding seems to have melted (dont get me wrong, I'm not gay!) . I thought these things only happen in movies, and I saw so many ppl nodding their heads in approval. Wonderful, made me stayed on until 11.45!
Will be going there tomorrow as well, and perhaps Sat since its the spring festival. Chinaown is already nicely lit. If only I had a cam.. sigh, many friends of mine luv my photos but I can't afford a cam at the moment though my pay I can more than afford a couple of DSLRs. Need 2 break off with my ungrateful gold digger gf this mth.
But anyway pardon my enthusiasm haha, perhaps one of u guys might like to take a snap of it.

Hey I went to Chinatown today 13th, they have 2 stage shows. I watched the getai one from 8 - 11+ featuring the skinny guy from 881, Ah Lam, etc. I was suprised by the good songs that night, and tons of gals (singers and backup) prancing in their race queen like outfits and undies (I get to know one of them haha, after she smiled at me). Don't ask me who those singers are, I've no idea. But I was suprised they all sang really well! What's more suprising was a lawyer who's a newbie to getai, dam he really shine, when he sang, it was really really good that I can only see him on stage at that moment, surrounding seems to have melted (dont get me wrong, I'm not gay!) . I thought these things only happen in movies, and I saw so many ppl nodding their heads in approval. Wonderful, made me stayed on until 11.45!
Will be going there tomorrow as well, and perhaps Sat since its the spring festival. Chinaown is already nicely lit. If only I had a cam.. sigh, many friends of mine luv my photos but I can't afford a cam at the moment though my pay I can more than afford a couple of DSLRs. Need 2 break off with my ungrateful gold digger gf this mth.
But anyway pardon my enthusiasm haha, perhaps one of u guys might like to take a snap of it.

:bsmilie: Thanks for sharing your experience! :thumbsup: Have a good weekend, bro!

..... she smiled at me)....

:think: most of the time got stared.:sweat:

P9139079-4s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.