Shoot SAIL-O-R MO-O-N =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i totally hate her nail colours.
it's awful and not appropriate with her sch uniform at all..

The video for the Letter O shoot should be available soon.

The format of the video:

DVD Video, DVD Disc, 4.7 GB Single Sided Single Layer

Video Quality:

Resolution: 720x576, TV System: PAL

Aspect Ratio: 4x3

Format: MPEG-2

Video bitrate: 8000 kilo bit / s

A copyright statement will always be visible in the center of the video every second from the start to finish of the video.

NOTE: This video is for those who took part in the shoot, those who did not take part are not eligible.

Cost of dvd disc: $1.20-$2.80 per piece (depending on where i buy the discs from)

Cost of slim jewel case: $0.30

Collection date: 2nd July 2005

Venue: Dreamcars Asis 2005

Time: TBA

**This is the only day I will be free.

Important: Those who did not take part in the shoot please do not apply. It is not available for sale.

The video is 90% complete now. I need to put in long sentences of copyright, then render the entire video. After that i can burn to DVD.

DVD creation is completed. Ready for shipping. :D

took me

slightly more than 1 hr to capture into AVI uncompressed file

slightly more than 2 hrs to encode AVI into MPEG-2

1+ hours to edit the video, add in copyright

1+ hours to review before final creation

2 hours 40 mins to render the video

8 mins to burn to DVD

A lot of time spent leh!!! :think: :think:

polars said:
took me

slightly more than 1 hr to capture into AVI uncompressed file

slightly more than 2 hrs to encode AVI into MPEG-2

1+ hours to edit the video, add in copyright

1+ hours to review before final creation

2 hours 40 mins to render the video

8 mins to burn to DVD

A lot of time spent leh!!! :think: :think:
bro... adobe after effect or premier will solve ur time consuming problem..from avi uncomressed u can edit them directly..and export them to dvd....take note.. adobe premier gives u real time preview..then u can burn that movie

so far I have only tried out the trial versions of Ulead Video Studio 9 and Pinnacle Studio 9 Plus. I am very very surprised that features are not crippled even in trial versions.

I have not tried adobe premier before, but thought I saw in the past quite compicated to use.

haha okay they have adobe premiere pro 1.5 tryout version for 30 days...but the thing is that i have already compiled my dvd video...

maybe for dreamcars asia 2005 i will try with adobe premiere pro 1.5...don't want to install now, 30 days trial only....

Also hope not difficult to use...

glensky said:
bro... adobe after effect or premier will solve ur time consuming problem..from avi uncomressed u can edit them directly..and export them to dvd....take note.. adobe premier gives u real time preview..then u can burn that movie

that said, the speed at which you can capture, edit, and finally make your movies also depends on your computer...

For the ULTIMATE video production machine, I recommend...

4 Nocona Xeon MP at 4.0 GHz??? in one serverboard.

32 GB of DDR-400 memory

Ultra fast Ultra 320 SCSI harddisks 500 GB in RAID 0 for high performance....

hehe, my machine compared to above is peanuts... :bsmilie:

Those who went for the shoot and want the dvd please state your interest below:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

I'll need to know approximately how many discs i would need.

If there's no interest by 28 Jun Tuesday 2005, this offer will lapse and I will not offer it anymore.

Those interested in the video please kindly state your interest in the list. This is a basic requirement.

polars said:
that said, the speed at which you can capture, edit, and finally make your movies also depends on your computer...

For the ULTIMATE video production machine, I recommend...

4 Nocona Xeon MP at 4.0 GHz??? in one serverboard.

32 GB of DDR-400 memory

Ultra fast Ultra 320 SCSI harddisks 500 GB in RAID 0 for high performance....

hehe, my machine compared to above is peanuts... :bsmilie:

hmnn... it will cost u a bomb to have this machine...i got a couple of machine wc hav dual processor mp 3.0ghz 2gb ecc ddr mem wildcat 3dlab vp880 pro. and 400 g hardisk sata....it cost me 3.8k each..i used them for my 3d animation and for video processing ...no problem!!!! :devil: :devil:

ok change of plans.

No need to state your interest here.

i will be passing 2 discs to AhV tonight, one for himself and one for letter "O"

Another disc will be passed to Octane69.

Then the remaining who went for the shoot want the disc go look for AhV. I authorize him to make a copy for you guys and if necessary a second copy for each person strictly for backup and archival purposes only. Don't look for me for the discs! Go look for AhV.

glensky said:
hmnn... it will cost u a bomb to have this machine...i got a couple of machine wc hav dual processor mp 3.0ghz 2gb ecc ddr mem wildcat 3dlab vp880 pro. and 400 g hardisk sata....it cost me 3.8k each..i used them for my 3d animation and for video processing ...no problem!!!! :devil: :devil:

my specs is overkill. it will cost more than 3.8k. $20k will most likely be the price!

polars said:
my specs is overkill. it will cost more than 3.8k. $20k will most likely be the price!
most of the ppl i know who hav post pro..house use mac g5 and g4.. a quadprocessor is not available here....so why dont u get urself a nice camera first eg nikon or canon,top of e line..w/ that money u get 1 large format too!!!so that u wont look weird joining shooting w a videocam :nono:

glensky said:
most of the ppl i know who hav post pro..house use mac g5 and g4.. a quadprocessor is not available here....so why dont u get urself a nice camera first eg nikon or canon,top of e line..w/ that money u get 1 large format too!!!so that u wont look weird joining shooting w a videocam :nono:

you buy one for me i will happily accept... :D

polars said:
you buy one for me i will happily accept... :D
i just bought one ...but not for u!! :sticktong

glensky said:
i just bought one ...but not for u!! :sticktong
:embrass: :embrass:

polars said:
:embrass: :embrass:
you are so rich. buy one for me you won't even feel a tiny weeny bit of a strain of your pocket. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.