Shoot - QT

Status
Not open for further replies.

act

Apr 29, 2005
Hi all.

I can't seem to find my previous thred. So, might as well, here.

Anyway, i am available for shoot over the weekend. If anyone's keen,

qiutinger@gmail.com

Thanks and continue shooting good ; )

KNIGHT ONG said:
I 2nd that ... :thumbsup:
Mou tak teng shots :thumbsup: Wonder if he will take me in as his disciple. :thumbsup:

Somebody very experienced & versatile for her age... Worth the paying or testing shooting, she doesn't really run out of poses, plus the advantages of her height, the concept of wanting to shoot stronger images are within reach now...

I second this model as well...:)

pointblankshots said:
Somebody very experienced & versatile for her age... Worth the paying or testing shooting, she doesn't really run out of poses, plus the advantages of her height, the concept of wanting to shoot stronger images are within reach now...

Recommendations don't come any better than this :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pointblankshots said:

Exact sentiments.

Upzzz for QT :thumbsup:

Second that too. Upzzz for QT. Very good attitude; and patient with newbie like me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Cheers.

yqt said:
Recommendations don't come any better than this :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

She came across from Teens Model Search, ironically she didn't win it that year... I thought I had she would have gotten in the rankings... Anyway, she really picks up things very fast... Gets on cue quickly, no airs, pretty giggly at times, but should be quick enough to respond to cameras...

Oh well, not like there won't be better ones like her, as good at this age already...

YQT, go go, shoot shoot...

pointblankshots said:
She came across from Teens Model Search, ironically she didn't win it that year... I thought I had she would have gotten in the rankings... Anyway, she really picks up things very fast... Gets on cue quickly, no airs, pretty giggly at times, but should be quick enough to respond to cameras...

Oh well, not like there won't be better ones like her, as good at this age already...

YQT, go go, shoot shoot...

Waiting for her reply to my PM, than see how client respond lor. ;)

Thank everybody, so very much =)

And i mean, VERY, VERY much =)

ACT, this is for you... Your old image

7682.jpg

a.jpg

Upzz for ACT too...

Have also done several shoots with her....wonderful character, and good worker....good attitude...no airs abt her (except that she has her own weather system at her height!!!).

Hope to work with her again....soon....

Cheers...

Nizz

Status
Not open for further replies.