Shoot-out: Wanna meet for lunch prior to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi. Just a thought.

Anyone wanna meet for lunch prior to the event? Any suggestion about when and where we should meet?

I think it'll be great if we can do that because it can be our last meal together, as comrades before we turn against one another in the battlefield! :devil:

Guys? ;)

vincentt_whale said:
err... what battle? will there be a war here?

:bsmilie: Read this thread to understand the context of this "battle".

Adam, lunch sounds like a good idea for everyone to mingle and get to know each other. ;)

Anyhow, i will not be able to join you guys for lunch as i have other errands to take care of that day. I will however, see you guys there. :D :devil:

Wolfgang said:
:bsmilie: Read this thread to understand the context of this "battle".

Adam, lunch sounds like a good idea for everyone to mingle and get to know each other. ;)

Anyhow, i will not be able to join you guys for lunch as i have other errands to take care of that day. I will however, see you guys there. :D :devil:

Sure!

Btw, how long will the bus trip be? Need to decide on the time to meet up with the rest ...

AdamGoi said:
Sure!

Btw, how long will the bus trip be? Need to decide on the time to meet up with the rest ...

Bus trip? No idea actually... :embrass: Shouldn't be that long since it's a shuttle service i reckon. :)

so is it confirmed, yishun mrt at 1230???

maybe can create a list here too.

Time: 1230pm?
Place: Yishun 10, outside OCBC Bank?

OUt the list like that can?

1. Adam Goi
2. Bluestrike
3. Wai
4. Brandon
5. Zekai

fooooood.... i come.........

1. Adam Goi
2. Bluestrike