Shoot @ OCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

denis

Feb 24, 2004
Peterpan suggested to OCH (Old Changi Hospital) and shoot. Day and Night.
Day is just a try out so if any one is interested can try out the night one.

Theme would be "Spooky capture"
will be shooting those spooky pictures, by using some smoke etc.

what do you guys think?
throw in all the suggestion in.

regards
denis

Wahz sure or not??..
Is it this week??..
My camp's really near there..so
if ya going maybe i join u but only at nite
if i m in camp ie..

nicholaslee said:
:think: interesting... I wanna go!! :blah:
whaha..You again..you want go ? ppl who are born in at least in 1986 then can go, other than this aibt hard ? LOL :blah:

denis said:
whaha..You again..you want go ? ppl who are born in at least in 1986 then can go, other than this aibt hard ? LOL :blah:

Denis => :kok: <= The_Cheat

Paperkurt said:
Wahz sure or not??..
Is it this week??..
My camp's really near there..so
if ya going maybe i join u but only at nite
if i m in camp ie..
not very sure. we need more ppl. you must be dare devil to go there with small grp of ppl.

more suggestion!

you're in Commando?

i pass for this outing... i rather shoot humans then ghost.... :bsmilie:

haha..no ppl = no outing
morning also don't want ?

denis said:
haha..no ppl = no outing
morning also don't want ?

All the best for the outing man... :thumbsup:

ehzz...yes..
denis said:
not very sure. we need more ppl. you must be dare devil to go there with small grp of ppl.

more suggestion!

you're in Commando?

no one In?

nicholaslee said:
haha...basket denis! In fact I'm one month before 1st Jan 1988 wor! See me so Young! ;p Don't you feel old? haha
Whaha..NO, though i look old! IT doesn't MATTER! haha,
u know what nich, you're still the YOUNGest.! whaha ..
okok, cannot bully you, if not i'll get :kok:

I've never seen OCH before.. so i'm interested :D Eh calvin, hum ji. HAHA. Actually i wanna go see the place, see what's it like.. haha. =x

OzOn3 said:
I've never seen OCH before.. so i'm interested :D Eh calvin, hum ji. HAHA. Actually i wanna go see the place, see what's it like.. haha. =x

hum your head lah... :angry: i dont like to shoot thing tat i cannot see.. :bsmilie:

erhm...wat do u guys hope to achieve there??? take IR photos???? this kind of stuff videocam take blaire witch style better...

anyway...dun fool ard wif these things.....

if u guys wanna do i can suggest things to do...i did before in an old colonial house..but never post for some reasons.....bring tourches.....get one another to walk towards doorways...get streaks to create ghostly effects...

single onminous lights also can...

A few years ago, my platoon went up to one of the old ,deserted ,"rumoured to be haunted" houses near Hendon camp to explore. When we went near the house, some guy swung open the door, shone a powerful torchlight at us (the house was in total darkness before this) and screamed at us to get off the compound. Pretty freaky, still it was fun.

However, my point here is, while the existance of ghosts is still a unverified science question, it might be possible for crooks to use these houses as illegal hideouts.

Well, if you are still going there, say hi to yourselves when you open the door. Muahaha :devil:

leodo said:
A few years ago, my platoon went up to one of the old ,deserted ,"rumoured to be haunted" houses near Hendon camp to explore. When we went near the house, some guy swung open the door, shone a powerful torchlight at us (the house was in total darkness before this) and screamed at us to get off the compound. Pretty freaky, still it was fun.

However, my point here is, while the existance of ghosts is still a unverified science question, it might be possible for crooks to use these houses as illegal hideouts.

Well, if you are still going there, say hi to yourselves when you open the door. Muahaha :devil:
i hear some ppl there were taking durgs so they will chase ppl out. we know these kind of things can't mess with, but look, this kind of thing is like driving, you don't bang on ppl cars, but others will bang onto you. we're not there taking their Ghost pic, but we're taking spooky pics with perhaps ourself inside.

I dun mind going for the shoot, but issit allowed? My impression is that there is a security bloke there

Status
Not open for further replies.