" SHOOT " me yr view on my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
Ok at this hour i am still awake , just before a few moments before i go and meet my angel in my dream share with me your thoughts on some question asked by some of my "cute" friends. Pls enlighten me this newbie .

This is purely on equipment talk .

Do u think that switching from 20D to D70s is a "downgrade"?
Or from a 1dmk2 to a D2X is consider a downgrade also ?
What about from 1dmk2 to D2hs consider that the megapixel count does not kill you ?

No flame wars on both brand as i am user of both brands also i think we should be fair in judging quality of them . I have my own answer to their question just that i keep it to myself and would love to hear what others thinking also :) . Lets share yr thoughts on this too thanks

amospi

May 5, 2005
Your picture will tell if you have downgrade or upgrade.:lovegrin:

seng44

Jun 1, 2005
amospi said:
That's the best ... :bsmilie:

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
amospi said:
:bsmilie: :thumbsup: thats the answer in my heart ... tot of recieving a long write up :sweat:

bartman

Aug 17, 2004
Singapore
Whether it is an upgrade or an downgrade, as long as you can capture wonderful pictures with it, it does not matter.

Waffle

Sep 10, 2003
if you are able to shoot wonderful photos with a PnS, then i guess it really doesn't matter what camera you use. :)

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
S11loop said:
Ok at this hour i am still awake , just before a few moments before i go and meet my angel in my dream share with me your thoughts on some question asked by some of my "cute" friends. Pls enlighten me this newbie .

This is purely on equipment talk .

Do u think that switching from 20D to D70s is a "downgrade"?
Or from a 1dmk2 to a D2X is consider a downgrade also ?
What about from 1dmk2 to D2hs consider that the megapixel count does not kill you ?

No flame wars on both brand as i am user of both brands also i think we should be fair in judging quality of them . I have my own answer to their question just that i keep it to myself and would love to hear what others thinking also :) . Lets share yr thoughts on this too thanks
have to sasy the d70s is a damn capable camera :bsmilie: It's the eye behind the viewfinder that makes things happen ;)

or the camera phone pointing in some direction that makes things happen too :D

I upgraded from 10D to 1D...reason behind why I feel it is a upgrade is because my pictures have improved quite a bit as a result of the change in cam. :D

So I guess, the best method to quantify a upgrade/downgrade will be by judging your output (photos) :D

art2d2

Jun 28, 2002
Beijing, Shuangjing
art2d2.zenfolio.com
If you're talking purely equipment specifications and features and not about photography skills, its definately a downgrade. I for one would not downgrade or upgrade unless I have fully utilised the full potential of the camera.

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
Klose said:
or the camera phone pointing in some direction that makes things happen too :D
damn ! we should not walk that close u know ? else he will be famous by now !

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
Waffle said:
if you are able to shoot wonderful photos with a PnS, then i guess it really doesn't matter what camera you use. :)
i've heard a lot of such phrase around here for a long time. it still strongly depends on which area of photography first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom