" SHOOT " me yr view on my thoughts


Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
0
Pasir Ris
#1
Ok at this hour i am still awake , just before a few moments before i go and meet my angel in my dream share with me your thoughts on some question asked by some of my "cute" friends. Pls enlighten me this newbie .

This is purely on equipment talk .

Do u think that switching from 20D to D70s is a "downgrade"?
Or from a 1dmk2 to a D2X is consider a downgrade also ?
What about from 1dmk2 to D2hs consider that the megapixel count does not kill you ?

No flame wars on both brand as i am user of both brands also i think we should be fair in judging quality of them . I have my own answer to their question just that i keep it to myself and would love to hear what others thinking also :) . Lets share yr thoughts on this too thanks
 

amospi

New Member
May 5, 2005
658
0
0
#6
Your picture will tell if you have downgrade or upgrade.:lovegrin:
 

seng44

New Member
Jun 1, 2005
247
0
0
37
#7
amospi said:
Your picture will tell if you have downgrade or upgrade.:lovegrin:
That's the best ... :bsmilie:
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
0
Pasir Ris
#8
amospi said:
Your picture will tell if you have downgrade or upgrade.:lovegrin:
:bsmilie: :thumbsup: thats the answer in my heart ... tot of recieving a long write up :sweat:
 

bartman

New Member
Aug 17, 2004
156
0
0
Singapore
#9
Whether it is an upgrade or an downgrade, as long as you can capture wonderful pictures with it, it does not matter.
 

Waffle

New Member
Sep 10, 2003
332
0
0
32
#11
if you are able to shoot wonderful photos with a PnS, then i guess it really doesn't matter what camera you use. :)
 

Klose

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2005
2,619
0
0
#13
S11loop said:
Ok at this hour i am still awake , just before a few moments before i go and meet my angel in my dream share with me your thoughts on some question asked by some of my "cute" friends. Pls enlighten me this newbie .

This is purely on equipment talk .

Do u think that switching from 20D to D70s is a "downgrade"?
Or from a 1dmk2 to a D2X is consider a downgrade also ?
What about from 1dmk2 to D2hs consider that the megapixel count does not kill you ?

No flame wars on both brand as i am user of both brands also i think we should be fair in judging quality of them . I have my own answer to their question just that i keep it to myself and would love to hear what others thinking also :) . Lets share yr thoughts on this too thanks
have to sasy the d70s is a damn capable camera :bsmilie: It's the eye behind the viewfinder that makes things happen ;)


or the camera phone pointing in some direction that makes things happen too :D
 

#14
I upgraded from 10D to 1D...reason behind why I feel it is a upgrade is because my pictures have improved quite a bit as a result of the change in cam. :D

So I guess, the best method to quantify a upgrade/downgrade will be by judging your output (photos) :D
 

art2d2

New Member
Jun 28, 2002
1,213
0
0
43
Beijing, Shuangjing
art2d2.zenfolio.com
#16
If you're talking purely equipment specifications and features and not about photography skills, its definately a downgrade. I for one would not downgrade or upgrade unless I have fully utilised the full potential of the camera.
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
0
Pasir Ris
#17
Klose said:
or the camera phone pointing in some direction that makes things happen too :D
damn ! we should not walk that close u know ? else he will be famous by now !
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#18
Waffle said:
if you are able to shoot wonderful photos with a PnS, then i guess it really doesn't matter what camera you use. :)
i've heard a lot of such phrase around here for a long time. it still strongly depends on which area of photography first.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom