shoot lighting at orchard tonight ? 101205

Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
anyone interested ? meetup at orchard mrt station then we proceed to tanglin mall for dinner after that we will start from there

Meeting time : 6pm
Meeting place:Orchard mrt control
Things to bring : Pns camera , Hp camera , dslr camera , toy camera , TRIPOD and yrself !
POC (point of contact) : ME ( Clement )

1. Clement
2. Nikkie
3. Jimmy
4. Haze
5. Franco
6. Wilson ? ( tried calling u but never pick up , call me back bro !)

Put down yr name if u are interested and PM me yr contact :)

Meeting time : 6pm
Meeting place:Orchard mrt control
Things to bring : Pns camera , Hp camera , dslr camera , toy camera , TRIPOD and yrself !
POC (point of contact) : ME ( Clement )

1. Clement
2. Nikkie
3. Jimmy
4. Haze
5. Franco
6. Wilson ? ( tried calling u but never pick up , call me back bro !)
7. Swatbee

Put down yr name if u are interested and PM me yr contact

thanks for that guy who PM me there will be a fake snow show too so get ready yr camera

S11loop said:
thanks for that guy who PM me there will be a fake snow show too so get ready yr camera

there are 2 shows (each abt 30 mins) every night, iirc 1st 15 mins is avalanche - snow will be generated at one endand the last 15 mins is when they will simulate the snow fall - take care of those expensive toys ;)

show times: 7:00 & 8:00 pm

How's the shoot? Was working overnight these few days, now then saw your thread. When going again?

T16 said:
How's the shoot? Was working overnight these few days, now then saw your thread. When going again?

s11loop say next weekend will go again :)

the bubbles abit too overwhelming, next week gota be more prepared ;)

What a Blast!
normal__C109746_web.jpg

drumma said:
wah.. too bad i saw this thread too late.. now then see. post some pics eh? :p
next weekend we will go again ... interested let me know ... today is like a dry run as i tell u the whole place was like so pack and things moving really fast u must have a clear mind of what to expect and shoot else u will just join in the fun and play lol ;p post pic later just reach home

T16 said:
wow bro ... tot u went malaca with james they all , lets go chiong there again next weekend remeber bring yr DX fisheye i find the need to use that lens a couple of times so it will be gd for u ;)

Not to mention for the fun time shooting at those photos gallery along orchard road with our frenzy ideas LOL , thanks for the full turn out and the fun night :thumbsup:

It was quite fun shooting in the "snow" ;p. Here are some shots from the outing Here.

Nice pics. Looks like a foam party. I tot is going to be snow generated from a snow machine. :think:

^ Wah like going "battlefield" like that.....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.