Shoot For A Cause

chrissooimages

Feb 12, 2010
Singapore
Hello Clubsnappers,

This is information for a Charity Event in aid of Cancer research. It's an event organized buy a dear friend who once was a model based in Singapore............

Mod: "rest of information is deleted.... read below....

"Sorry TS, dont mean to be harsh..... but I have one suggestion..... APPROACH and discuss with one of the advertising (paying)shoot/workshop organizers to post this event in Photoshoots section of the forum pro bono ............. THEY are allowed to post and advertise for paying events..... I'm sure you will get help there, thanks. "

Last edited:
Hello, u didnt specify what time will it end. I can only see the start time, is there an appx end time?

xtremeonline: I had been told it would be till the evening of the day. I check and confirm and let you know.

sinned79: I do not know if you have a question about the statement you quoted but 100% of what is collected will go to the Cancer Society. Any admin or cost with this event is donated or sponsored.

sinned79: I do not know if you have a question about the statement you quoted but 100% of what is collected will go to the Cancer Society. Any admin or cost with this event is donated or sponsored.

just some awareness in case some did not read. pardon me for be skeptical, anything to do in the name of charity but from a third party on behalf of the charity, it always rings an alarm in me. for me i personally prefer to donate directly to the charity instead. no fuss.

Last edited:
sinned79: Sure, I understand your concerns with charity with what's going on. I believe that the organizer has submitted an MOA to the Cancer Society Fund Raising department. I will confirm it with them and update you.

sorry Chris....... just want to highlight to you below

[QUOTE=nightwolf75;6269577]Please be reminded that under no circumstances whatsoever that the sale of tickets (NDP, F1, concert, etc...) or any of its kind is permitted in Clubsnap. Any of such threads appearing any where in CS will be summarily deleted without warning and infractions will be given to any CSer who attempts to do it.

and no... the "excuse" that you can use the tickets to go and take photographs doesn't cut it.

your cooperation is kindly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

this section is for free-to-attend events

...... info deleted..... please read the advise I had posted in replacement in your first post

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice ed9119. I truly was not aware of the guidelines. Much apologies!