shoot esplanade from swissotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

noblerot

May 3, 2003
i will book a room on 27th mar at swissotel or stamford (with balcony, a vantage pt) to shoot the esplanade , it is for my project but the room is going to cost abit, does anybody want to join me there, shooting ends at 10pm, i hope to collect $15 from each person to defray the cost.

let me know ppl.

How many people are you hoping to share the cost with? I might be interested if I can more details

I'm interested. :)

noblerot said:
i will book a room on 27th mar at swissotel or stamford (with balcony, a vantage pt) to shoot the esplanade , it is for my project but the room is going to cost abit, does anybody want to join me there, shooting ends at 10pm, i hope to collect $15 from each person to defray the cost.

let me know ppl.

go go go... :p :p :p

my friend works for Swissotel, she will help me get the best view and direction
as for the floor, i am hoping for a level view or slightly higher, dont really want it too high up (i am open to other preference?) , will try and arrange to see the room first.

i have to check and see what is the earliest check in they allow cos i know some of us would like the morning Sun.

i think i will have to limit this invitation to max 8 (incl two from my side) (is this too many?) on first come first serve basis i dont think the balcony can take too many tripods, unless we take turn :)

she is also checking on the price, she told me is somewhere between SGD140-SGD180

i dont know how to ensure a sunny day except by monitoring the weather forecast, so for those who are intersted, PM me your hp no, will finalise details by phone.

start the list here

1) noblerot
2) noblerot and friend
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

if the response is good, i dont mind organising another room next to this :)
thanks for supporting my suggestion

Me too pls :), sending you PM.

1) noblerot
2) noblerot and friend
3) ckiang
4) kit
5) dkw
6)
7)
8)

1) noblerot
2) noblerot and friend
3) ckiang
4) kit
5) dkw
6) wormz777
7)
8)

Count me in too

1) noblerot
2) noblerot and friend
3) ckiang
4) kit
5) dkw
6) wormz777
7)jaskin
8)

msetjadi said:
i am interested too.
1) noblerot
2) noblerot and friend
3) ckiang
4) kit
5) dkw
6) wormz777
7)jaskin
8)msetjadi

9)y0ngcheng
10)contaxes
11)sk163

i think i will have to close at 11), guys can we accomodate yongcheng, contaxes and sk163 cos i realized i made a boo boo by not reserving a place for them in case they confirm.

originally, i thought dont waste... stay there with my partner for a night but now it looks like the cost might be covered by all of us, so if you like you can stay in the room from 27th to 28th (12pm) :)

please be reminded to pm hp no for those who havent.

guys.. i was at UOB plaza 1 last week, and apparently there's a viewing gallery at level 38.. wth direct unblock view overlooking suntec and esplanade..

this level 38 is for people to transfer lift to high floors.. and its a huge open space wth very little human traffic.. no security check either.. not sure though if u log a tripod along would the security guy stop u.. :dunno:

the only prob is u have to shoot thru glass.. :blah:

well, do check it out if u guys have free time.. :)

sorry for the OT.. :embrass:

Yeah, that's the sky lobby. I did brought along my tripod the last time I went there and it was alright but that's quite a while ago. I would think its still ok because its meant to be an observation deck. Like you mentioned, you have to shoot through glass. That's a big problem for night shoot.

tks drebel, is a good suggestion cos i did it as well but through glass like the rest :) is pretty good but not close enough

1) noblerot
2) noblerot's friend
3) ckiang
4) kit
5) dkw
6) wormz777
7)jaskin
8)msetjadi

9)y0ngcheng
10)contaxes
11)sk163

other than Ongcheng and sk163, i have everyones number, i just placed a booking (harbour view) and requested for early check in at 10am, will take a look at the room day after.

Status
Not open for further replies.