Shoot alone or in groups?

Shooting alone or in groups?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seezhijie

Nov 8, 2010
Malaysia
Just wanna ask fellow photographers here.
Do you guys prefer shooting alone or in groups?
I'm talking about going all around places like Little India and Chinatown alone for the entire day.

Why must shoot in groups? For company? Or u scared to go out alone? Shooting in groups less intimidating is it?
Why must shoot alone? More time to think about your picture? No need to follow other people's schedule?

Don't need to choose only one... :bsmilie: I just do whatever I like.

I don't mind shooting alone. If group I also ok. But not too big haha. Max 5?

for me it depends on situations.

sometimes for specific kinds of shoots, i like to shoot alone, get it done and go home. with groups sometimes I tend to chat more than shoot

for casual shoots, i like to shoot in a group. when I run out of ideas, a fellow group member may come up with something that I didn't think of

i've been shooting photos alone these days. sometimes with another friend or 2.

i only go out with people i'm familiar with, max about 7 of us but it seldom peak at that number.

catchlights said:
I prefer to shoot with me, myself, and nobody else. lol

What you don't know is the group of fanbois trailing behind are very well hidden. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Well personally I shoot alone because I'll have more time to think. No more "better move on he's waiting". But what I don't like is when I get tired of shooting and am taking a rest, there isn't anyone to talk to.

Maximum I can go is around 4 person. But usually I shoot at 2, though mostly alone, and sometimes 3. The good thing is, of coz, someone to chat with when I'm tired. And if I hold the camera up and see "I need a human there..." I can just grab the guy beside me and throw him upfront =D there's one thing I particularly dislike about groups though. When I found something nice, he'll go "hey yeah it's cool" and he gets the shot too. The shot isn't unique to myself anymore. I can choose to keep quiet of coz

...alone is the best.
you are free and you can work without distraction.
for specific kind of shoots : duo/trio :)

I usually shoot alone in groups. :think: ..................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................something is wrong here..............................:think:

Bring a model every time, she will wait patiently for you for the whole day :)

Sgdevilzz said:
Bring a model every time, she will wait patiently for you for the whole day :)

It's like she's there to stand around and get into the shot a few times, but still get paid

Sorry off-topic a bit, is the punggol beach still accessible like last time?
yes, the beach at both side of jetty is accessible.
the boardwalk on the right side of jetty is open to public, that is where the beach with all the rocks located.
but the Punggol Promenade is not open to public yet, from the right side of jetty all the way to the metal bridge connecting Lorong Halus wetland reserved and riverside walk.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_29399/travel_site_1/

hope this help.

alone is self-pleasure
two people make it cosy
three people's getting slightly raunchy
four and above? now now.... naughty naughty :bsmilie:

Sometimes I see one whole group of people shooting together on the streets, victimizing cats, ah peks, crows and old bicycles, and I thought to myself "hmm, they must be from Clubsnap, hahaha"Had never shot in a group.As an amateur, don't like to wait for people.As a pro, don't like to share the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.