Shoot #1- 29/01/05 Cinddie & Haley by ahyongz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahyongz

Oct 12, 2004
Hi guys, I am using both Haley and Kelly for the shoot this weekend. It will be an outdoor shoot and there will be 2 set of clothings. You can shoot them one by one or as a duo. Makeup artist will be provided. I will be charging $60 per photographer. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

See Kelly here

See Haley here

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

1) John
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Pm me if you are interested. There is a chance it might be an indoor studio shoot. Will kee you guys updated. Thanks a lot. :)

1) John
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Pm me if you are interested. There is a chance it might be an indoor studio shoot. Will keep you guys updated. Thanks a lot. :)

1) John
2) Reserved
3)
4)
5)
6)

PM me if you are interested in joining the shoot. Thanks a lot. ;)

1) John
2) Reserved
3) Illidan
4)
5)
6)

PM me if you are interested in joining the shoot. Thanks a lot. ;)

Sorry but I will be replacing Cinddie with Kelly due to some circumstances.

Kelly

Timing will be from 2.30p.m to 5.30 and it will be an indoor shoot. Prices still the same at $60 per photographer. PM me if you are interested. Thanks a lot. 3 slots left. ;)

1) John
2) Reserved
3) Illidan
4)
5)
6)

Join the shoot!!!!

1) John
2) Reserved
3) Illidan
4) Reserved
5)
6)

2 Slots left!! Pm me to join in the shoot. Thanks a lot. ;)

1) John
2) Reserved
3) Illidan
4) Reserved
5)
6)

2 Slots left!! Pm me to join in the shoot. Thanks a lot. :angel:

1) John
2) Reserved
3) Illidan
4) Reserved
5)
6)

2 Slots left!! Pm me to join in the shoot. Must confirm it by Fri. Thanks a lot. :sweat:

1) John
2) Reserved
3) Illidan
4)
5)
6)

3 Slots left!! Pm me to join in the shoot. Must confirm it by Fri. Thanks a lot. :sweat:

Hi. I must confirm the shoot by tomorrow. Would really want the shoot to proceed. I still short of 3 photographers but I will proceed with 5 photographers. Hope to have good news by tomorrow. The 2 models are looking forward it too. :sweat:

1) John
2) Reserved
3) Illidan
4)
5)
6)

3 Slots left!! Pm me to join in the shoot. Must confirm it by Fri. Thanks a lot. :sweat:

Brother, are you and your models prepared to sign release form? :)

Yup. But doubt the shoot will be able to pull through though till now still not enough. :(

Sorry to all those involved in the shoot. I got to pull the plug cause I can't get enough participants for the shoot. I will organise it again maybe after Chinese New Year. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.