Shoe for birding trip

samsc

Aug 10, 2008
EaSt
Hi all,

I would like to know which type / where can i buy a shoe for birding (waterproof & camouflage) ?

Of'cos a reasonable price.. :thumbsup:

thank you in adv.

Newbie : )

SAF leather boots

/thread

yeah...SAF Goretex boots too....from your friendly e-mart at less than SGD100

hmm..but black boots+berms looks weird leh...colours not matching....maybe desert colour will look nicer.

SAF boots are great. Or if got money, get Timberland boots and stuff like that, largie better. If can get a hold of... get some guille suit from your sniper friends too... :D

Anyway I am not that hardcore, I wear normal T-Shirt, sneakers or sport shoes, then go shoot bird.

SAF goretec is good enough for me. If you want to wear Bermudas, then follow my friend style, wear saddles. They are matching and you dont need to care about getting wet.

Thanks for all you inputs.

i'm also considering a.. dr martin boots / similar design.

May i know where can i go for my shopping.. budget ~ less then 100bucks.

errr when we go shoot birds we do not care too much abt our dressing. berms and boots are fine, as long as comfy and protect our body well.

errr when we go shoot birds we do not care too much abt our dressing. berms and boots are fine, as long as comfy and protect our body well.

Thanks for your input. : )

I agreed with you but What I encounter last week.. i walk on the wet grass and my feet is totally wet and uncomfortable.

So I decided to invest a good pair of shoe for birding; Worries no more and focus & enjoy. :)

Someone suggest me to go to queenstown shopping centre; Ideal, will check out soon.

Thanks for your input. : )

I agreed with you but What I encounter last week.. i walk on the wet grass and my feet is totally wet and uncomfortable.

So I decided to invest a good pair of shoe for birding; Worries no more and focus & enjoy. :)

Someone suggest me to go to queenstown shopping centre; Ideal, will check out soon.

Vest and Slacks + combat boots... problem solved.

Or if you are more hard core... get one of these....

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/259976668_2/waders_breathable_waders_fishing_waders.jpg

Last edited:
You can go to World of Sports or Army Mkt. Many Hi-tec hiking shoes are waterproof and shld b within your budget. Of cos, don't expect it to look fancy.

Thanks for all the comments.

Finally, I bought my shoe @ bata - outdoor series.. bang for bucks.. Comfort and slightly water resistant!

Will test it on field on this weekend.. ehehe:thumbsup:

Something you need a PCK boot cheap and good