Shockwave - Flash9e.ocx

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony_teo

Feb 10, 2005
Tanah Merah
Guys and Gals,
Like to know if anyone of you are having or had problems with Shockwave's flash9e.ocx and CS? I'm using IE and once a while when I'm surfing CS, it causes IE to crash and shutdown. However, if I disable it (like what I'm doing now), everything is fine. The downside to this is when I surf other sites using Shockwave, I will see nothing! To the best of my knowledge, only CS triggers the shutdown.

Any help appreciated.

Guys and Gals,
Like to know if anyone of you are having or had problems with Shockwave's flash9e.ocx and CS? I'm using IE and once a while when I'm surfing CS, it causes IE to crash and shutdown. However, if I disable it (like what I'm doing now), everything is fine. The downside to this is when I surf other sites using Shockwave, I will see nothing! To the best of my knowledge, only CS triggers the shutdown.

Any help appreciated.

I have the same prob.. so I just use Firefox instead..

thought i was the only one :bsmilie:

Can you advise which section(s) you experienced the problem? That will allow us to pinpoint more accurately as we have several different swf (flash) ads running.

Thanks.

2144329715_298fb22ba9.jpg

When I clicked one of the WTS thread, the flash box will pop up then IE will crash.

I am using Vista and IE7 too. I dont encounter such issues.

For those who are affected by this bug, can you let us know your IE and Flash version?

Flash Version: 9,0,115,0
IE: 7.0.5730.11

Status
Not open for further replies.