Shiseido skincare products better or SKII?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karyinn

Mar 3, 2004
Hi,

I wonder is it appropriate to post this thread here, b'cos most of the guys here are Man :p.
Anyway i just give a try.

Anyone have comment about this two products. I want to switch my skincare as i have been using for 5 yrs and the effect lost.
And do u guys have lobang getting cheaper rate then the shopping malls?

i thought there is a female forum here? (never see b4, but i heard rumors about it...)

hmm from a guy's point of view... SKII commercial works on my head... biang biang... hehehe...

seldom see shiseido commercial, except i know takako is the model... (i think)

my ex ex last time always talk to me about this kinda stuff, she say SKII is from Max Factor (?) den forget wat she dun like about max factor... then she say for South East Asian skin, not everybody suitable for Shiseido products... something like tat... my current gf knows nuts about cosmetic... haha... should send her for makeover class...

I know this is kopitiam but I think this is one subject that is out of place since there are more males here.

Karyinn said:
Hi,

I wonder is it appropriate to post this thread here, b'cos most of the guys here are Man :p.
Anyway i just give a try.

Anyone have comment about this two products. I want to switch my skincare as i have been using for 5 yrs and the effect lost.
And do u guys have lobang getting cheaper rate then the shopping malls?

Oh my SKII daily care regimen keeps my skin fair and youthful!

I only know the best natural ways....like

-sleep early
-dun smoke
-eat more veges
-time and again, eat herbal stuffs like abalone, bird nest, pearl powder. and plascenta ???
-cheapest way is be happy dun stress
-exercise

Thought Shiseido was more suited for the Asian skin? Anyway, I use pork fat everynight, and some papaya and banana skins over my eyes. Anyone knows how I can get rid of my belly?

HS

Benign said:

-sleep early
-dun smoke
-eat more veges
-time and again, eat herbal stuffs like abalone, bird nest
-exercise

Need to add: drink ONLY water! No softdrinks, coffee, no acidic stuff.......your skin will look younger, smoother! Just look at me!........

For the herbal stuff, I don't know if the effects are for real....could well be a clever marketing ploy to sell more.

HS

Benign said:

-sleep early
-dun smoke
-eat more veges
-time and again, eat herbal stuffs like abalone, bird nest, pearl powder. and plascenta ???
-exercise
Haha best advise yet.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i thought there is a female forum here? (never see b4, but i heard rumors about it...)

hmm from a guy's point of view... SKII commercial works on my head... biang biang... hehehe...

seldom see shiseido commercial, except i know takako is the model... (i think)

my ex ex last time always talk to me about this kinda stuff, she say SKII is from Max Factor (?) den forget wat she dun like about max factor... then she say for South East Asian skin, not everybody suitable for Shiseido products... something like tat... my current gf knows nuts about cosmetic... haha... should send her for makeover class...

I not sure if have a female forum here. I post at other forum before but i find that only CS have the most ppl read every min:embrass:

kahheng said:
Oh my SKII daily care regimen keeps my skin fair and youthful!

What is the skincare you use from SKII? can share?

hongsien said:
You mean the effect of attracting guys???? :)

HS

No lah, last time i use to have outbreak easily, after using Sothys the breakout lesser. But now after many yrs used, it seem don't work on me anymore :(.. sad.
Now having headache what other products to switch to.

Need to add: drink ONLY water! No softdrinks, coffee, no acidic stuff.......your skin will look younger, smoother! Just look at me!........

For the herbal stuff, I don't know if the effects are for real....could well be a clever marketing ploy to sell more.

HS

It works lor. Confirmed liao....got friends took those plascenta tablets......old skins started falling....then newer skin appeared...like less black spots or patches.

Bird nest wine I took, mighty powerful for libido :embrass: That another story.....same effect as tiger didi wine.

Abalone? mum claimed it is good....me only know soup taste good.

Benign said:

-sleep early
-dun smoke
-eat more veges
-exercise

All the above, i think i pass. What is plascenta?

hongsien said:

HS

Oh got got.. i drink lots of water, at least 2 litre a day. No softdrink.. the most diet coke. I drink green tea too

think its should be placenta rite... its the thing that attaches the umbilicus cord to the wall of the womb (uterus)... heard use for facial best... esp those fresh out from newborn... nxt time my wife deliver i take & put on her face... ;p

Benign said:
It works lor. Confirmed liao....got friends took those plascenta tablets......old skins started falling....then newer skin appeared...like less black spots or patches.

Bird nest wine I took, mighty powerful for libido :embrass: That another story.....same effect as tiger didi wine.

Abalone? mum claimed it is good....me only know soup taste good.

This is th first time i hear about Birdnest wine? Where to get that? What is Plascenta in Chinese? I am thinking of taking collagen Tablets thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.