Shiseido skincare products better or SKII?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benign said:
It works lor. Confirmed liao....got friends took those plascenta tablets......old skins started falling....then newer skin appeared...like less black spots or patches.

Bird nest wine I took, mighty powerful for libido :embrass: That another story.....same effect as tiger didi wine.

Abalone? mum claimed it is good....me only know soup taste good.

hmm i like this wine's name.. btw which 1 better? the tiger didi wine or the tiger gor gor wine? is there a tiger mei mei wine also? :bsmilie:

This is th first time i hear about Birdnest wine? Where to get that? What is Plascenta in Chinese? I am thinking of taking collagen Tablets thou.

It came from my friend's bird nest farms in Central Java lor. Home brewed.....gave to my uncle said where to get more?

I drank liao...at night so heaty...pity none in Melbourne

hmm i like this wine's name.. btw which 1 better? the tiger didi wine or the tiger gor gor wine? is there a tiger mei mei wine also?

Not sure lah, only know after my friend drank it. The wife asked him to go buy more niah :bsmilie:

Hahahaaa

Karyinn said:
Hi,

I wonder is it appropriate to post this thread here, b'cos most of the guys here are Man :p.
Anyway i just give a try.

Anyone have comment about this two products. I want to switch my skincare as i have been using for 5 yrs and the effect lost.
And do u guys have lobang getting cheaper rate then the shopping malls?

What range of skin care you are using? It may not have loss its effects, your skin may have been conditioned by the product you are using. Asian normally have combination skin, oily on the T-zone. Depend on your skin type, just use the right one. Buy those with natural ingredients and plant extracts will be ideal. :)

If you want to be really happy, instead of finding out what to use, accept that you are getting old, and that skin gets less flexible.........

HS

shiseido mens product are good.my skin use to be dry and sensitive plus visible lines are more obvious...initially thought its gayish to get them.but i was wrong.now can see e difference after a month of using.:sweatsm:

Karyinn said:
Hi,

I wonder is it appropriate to post this thread here, b'cos most of the guys here are Man :p.
Anyway i just give a try.

Anyone have comment about this two products. I want to switch my skincare as i have been using for 5 yrs and the effect lost.
And do u guys have lobang getting cheaper rate then the shopping malls?

Shiseido is good for asian skin. I like their eye shadow range. Not much feedback for SKII.

To get cheaper rates, PM you location....

For my skincare, I use Clinique.
Facial scrub I use Clarins.
;)

Jack Chen said:
What range of skin care you are using? It may not have loss its effects, your skin may have been conditioned by the product you are using. Asian normally have combination skin, oily on the T-zone. Depend on your skin type, just use the right one. Buy those with natural ingredients and plant extracts will be ideal. :)

I am using Sothys. Facial Gel, toner, moisturerzers and eye cream. Plus another TOnic gel (forget the brand) use for 5 yrs.
I find that lately my face start to become sensitivies again. After applying my friend Shesido night light moisturezers.. it minimise. So thought of is time to switch liao.

hongsien said:
If you want to be really happy, instead of finding out what to use, accept that you are getting old, and that skin gets less flexible.........

HS

Very sad when i see your remarks. :cry:

mpenza said:
I can attest to that. kahheng has pretty flawless skin.... thanks to the 10x pitera ;p

I appreciate your kind words. I am glad that my goal has been achieved. I will keep using it so that my skin will continue to look as good as Qi Qi's.

Benign said:
I only know the best natural ways....like

-sleep early
-dun smoke
-eat more veges
-time and again, eat herbal stuffs like abalone, bird nest, pearl powder. and plascenta ???
-cheapest way is be happy dun stress
-exercise

There's no substitute for good genes. Look at Kate Moss! Party all night (still going strong, after all these years), smokes more than just tobacco (it's been reported she still happily does coke), not sure about how much vegetables she eats, hmm, unlikely a gui mui would eat abalone or bird spit, and I am sure the exercise she gets is unmentionable on this forum.

Karyinn said:
Very sad when i see your remarks. :cry:

Ignore Hong Sien, Karyinn. As long as you, me and Qi Qi can understand the power of SKII, it is enough!

I have friends working in SKII - they say it's the best skin care for Asian skins.

I also have friends in Shiseido - they say it's the best skin care for Asians skins.

So who to believe?

Karyinn,

There is a limit to each product and your skin. My skin doctor told me, try not to used any of their product, if possible. The best is always consult private skin doctors, if you have extra cash for it. You will be looking from as low as $80 per visit to above $1,000.

Anyway, the max you can use any skin care product on your skin is about 2 years. Then you need to rotate alternatively as your skin will get used to the product (eventually it will not be effective anymore.

There's no substitute for good genes. Look at Kate Moss! Party all night (still going strong, after all these years), smokes more than just tobacco (it's been reported she's still doing coke), not sure about how much vegetables she eats, hmm, unlikely a gui mui would eat abalone or bird spit, and I am sure the exercise she gets is unmentionable on this forum.

Aiyoo, u pick only one gui mui lah(anyone know her real age)

I lived overseas for almost 20 years. In general, ang mohs skin can't fight East Asians lor. When they are 16 already look like 20plus liao.

The ageing affects is clearly shown once they reached 40plus......there are more wrinkles in ang mohs than asians.

Unless she eat a strict vegetarian diets...which I saw an ang moh lady doing it. Her figure from behind ...look so much like 20plus. But facially, the eyes, the neck and the speech gave away her age liao.

Benign said:
Aiyoo, u pick only one gui mui lah(anyone know her real age)

I lived overseas for almost 20 years. In general, ang mohs skin can't fight East Asians lor. When they are 16 already look like 20plus liao.

The ageing affects is clearly shown once they reached 40plus......there are more wrinkles in ang mohs than asians.

Unless she eat a strict vegetarian diets...which I saw an ang moh lady doing it. Her figure from behind ...look so much like 20plus. But facially, the eyes, the neck and the speech gave away her age liao.

You misunderstand me lah. It's not about selecting a gui mui. It's about pointing out someone with good genes. ;) Just like Qi Qi or better yet, her husband, Simon Yam. Can you believe that the guy is 50? He's obviously been using his wife's free supply of SKII. [That or he's been seeing Sammi on the side]

Karyinn,

Looks like this is the right place to post this question afterall. Guys are into skincare as well whether gay or straight.

I myself am not using anything as I've given up after getting married :bsmilie:
But before that I was using Fruition which was not bad.
The best in the market now (i heard) is a product called La Mer - The Concentrate. But its pricey. You can get it from Tangs. Think its around 600 bucks!!

hongsien said:

HS

wa lau yeh, she's pretty one you know? later you regret saying this... haa... :sweat:

Pro Image said:
I have friends working in SKII - they say it's the best skin care for Asian skins.

I also have friends in Shiseido - they say it's the best skin care for Asians skins.

So who to believe?

Karyinn,

There is a limit to each product and your skin. My skin doctor told me, try not to used any of their product, if possible. The best is always consult private skin doctors, if you have extra cash for it. You will be looking from as low as $80 per visit to above $1,000.

Anyway, the max you can use any skin care product on your skin is about 2 years. Then you need to rotate alternatively as your skin will get used to the product (eventually it will not be effective anymore.

so when you going to use acid to wash face? cos every 2 year change, in no time i think nothing can use to clean face liao... :sweat::bsmilie:

kahheng said:
Ignore Hong Sien, Karyinn. As long as you, me and Qi Qi can understand the power of SKII, it is enough!

Use SKII piteria lotion and moisturezers will it be enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.