Shiseido Counter Event in Tangs (Vivan Chow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingrray

Feb 26, 2004
vivianmp2.jpg

Anybody keen to go take photo...? [Shiseido Counter Event in Tangs]

cheers,
stingrray :cool:

sure! must register?

She will be at Tangs for 2 hours? Or just a short while?

I also not sure. Heard from FM93.3 recently... then went website search and comfirm she'll be there... Long time never take photo with my SLR..., here's the opportunity. Wanna go together for some great photos shots?

cheers,

omg... vivian zhou!
its like 5-6 six years ago since i saw her...

Wah!!! Zhou Hui Min! My idol during my teenager days. :lovegrin: Might be there if I'm free!

haha... me too since my teenager days... But me gonna be shooting Charby's beautiful models again..haha..too bad

The raffles hotel is a 'Press Conference', not sure the public can be allow in anot? For Tangs, since Vivian is a star, think sure they'll expect photography.... guess Shiseido wants publicity also, if more photographer goes down and take photos, more exposure to their products. They should be on our side...

I'm not sure if we are allow in with our 'weapon' anot... but I'll try to get in. btw, any1 interested to meetup and go together?

cheers,
PS : I'm not working for 'Shiseido' or any event company. It's pure leisure for me...

The raffles hotel is a 'Press Conference', not sure the public can be allow in anot? For Tangs, since Vivian is a star, think sure they'll expect photography.... guess Shiseido wants publicity also, if more photographer goes down and take photos, more exposure to their products. They should be on our side...

I'm not sure if we are allow in with our 'weapon' anot... but I'll try to get in. btw, any1 interested to meetup and go together?

cheers,
PS : I'm not working for 'Shiseido' or any event company. It's pure leisure for me...

I should be going for the 4pm session. Wonder if tere will be any stage that she will be going up? or just the counter. If at the counter, it will be a very tight space for shooting.

I can't believe she is 38 years old!!!! ;p ;p

she is so pretty. i can't believe it, after so many years she still looks like in her 20s.

I think tomorrow's paper will probably show her event photo.
Just have to wait 1 more day..

was there in the area @ 3+pm..
the senior looking lady from the counter told me that photography not allowed (or at least its the store policy) unless i have invitation / pass etc..

not sure if she got smoke me or not though.. :dunno:

So anybody took any photos? Would like to see them in this forum. Din see any posting in the Cam, lights and Action section so far.

Didn't managed to go see vivian... woke up 1555hrs :cry: Any guys here captured her? Kindly upload and share with fellow clubsnap member can...?

thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.