Shilouette Curves

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastboltnut

Mar 23, 2006
Where the wind blows...
Hi,

Please give me your comment on the shot.

This shot is meant to capture the shilouette and curves of the baby's face.

Thanks for viewing!

213239344_09062d0bde.jpg

P.S. This pic is also posted in the Canon sub forum. Thanks.

i prefer to see abit more of her/his neck + rotate it

the idea is there. i like it. but wld prefer more head and neck. this looks abit scary maybe a warmer backkgrd wld b better?

Thanx wainism for your comment. I will try to frame more of the baby next time. about the colour, that's the colour of my room....may be will use the guest room with yellow paint next time round.

Thank you!

wainism said:
the idea is there. i like it. but wld prefer more head and neck. this looks abit scary maybe a warmer backkgrd wld b better?

Actually I personally prefer less neck and less hair. Let it really feature the face and nothing else. Then you really wonder about the age and background of the subject. When people do realise (via the title or some other way) its a baby, the surprise will be greater.

The blue is interesting too. If the forehead is cropped off, you might even think its a geographical feature!?

Erm.... the face is not dark enough. I can see the baby's eyes and face still.
How about crop it even further?ie contains only the curves of the eyes,nose and mouth. Why need the neck?

My idea is something like bluroom's. :)

edwinywh said:
How about crop it even further?ie contains only the curves of the eyes,nose and mouth. Why need the neck?

Yeah, i agree with making it darker still. Less less less! Hahahahh!

i'm tired of cute baby shots. i think it's great. love the composition.

Yeah bluroom! I did that the 1st time I shoot, just the face, from forehead to chin, no hair....but the pic wasn't good due to bad background (The blue wall wasn't smooth)...but that was the original idea...

Then when I re-shoot, this was the out come....so become neither here nor there...may be I should have kept the original intention....

Thanks for your comment!:)

bluroom said:
Actually I personally prefer less neck and less hair. Let it really feature the face and nothing else. Then you really wonder about the age and background of the subject. When people do realise (via the title or some other way) its a baby, the surprise will be greater.

The blue is interesting too. If the forehead is cropped off, you might even think its a geographical feature!?

Yo edwinywh, thanx for the idea and viewing. I will try again.:)

edwinywh said:

Hi potato154, thanks for your encouragement! I will try to shoot from other angle and composition and idea.;p

potato154 said:
i'm tired of cute baby shots. i think it's great. love the composition.

Nice work! Using your S3 IS to make this shot?:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.