Shemale?

In what way he disgrace Singapore?

He do what he likes, it's his life.

In what way he disgrace Singapore?

He do what he likes, it's his life.

Yep he can do what he likes, but one thing I can't stand is that he didnt ask his parents for consultation, and yet he doesn't know why his parents are upset. And his English.....

Kurt Tay gets breast implants
Disgrace to Singapore

Anybody want to know more of his antics, search him on FB 'Kurt Tay Kurt Tay'

Yep he can do what he likes, but one thing I can't stand is that he didnt ask his parents for consultation, and yet he doesn't know why his parents are upset. And his English.....

I didn't know that one has to consult their parents for everything in their life.
I wasn't aware that he is representative of singapore.

I certainly didn't know that how he speaks english actually means anything at all to me.

What's the problem?

To Each Their Own ... As Long They Happy With Themselves ...
Who are We To Judge Our Fellow Men By Their Preference ...

shemale looks like woman right!
this fellow doesn't look like one. need more effort

He still like girl? Hmm so he need fo find a lesbian partner who like dick but have breast? Hahaha so complex :p

He still like girl? Hmm so he need fo find a lesbian partner who like dick but have breast? Hahaha so complex :p

it's a wide wide world. anyway someone which i think is a nice version to look at would be Jenna Talakova. respect for her and rotten tomato for Kurt . i don't really think he is shemale or trans in any way, he is just another crazy soul with bad English

The malaise to do anything to get 5 minutes of "fame" or to get talked about in Internet forums.

John Hinckley tried to assassinate Ronald Reagan on 30 Mar 1981, just to "impress" actress Jodie Foster.

classic case of identity crisis.

The malaise to do anything to get 5 minutes of "fame" or to get talked about in Internet forums.

John Hinckley tried to assassinate Ronald Reagan on 30 Mar 1981, just to "impress" actress Jodie Foster.

Really? You're comparing a she-male to a psychopath? Wow, had to dig deep there, huh?