Shells

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklo

Feb 12, 2006
Sydney_Harbor_in_shells_sm.jpg

Second pic in Critique:)
This is taken in Brisbane, using a P&S camera.
Feel free to comment.

it's beautiful!
Did you put it that way or it is natural?
Anyway, good shot :thumbsup:

nice shot....
but somehow looks like the focus is on the rock and water rather than the all the shells...or issit my eye
composition doesn't work for me,i would rather the shells face the opposite with more space give to the right....

thats my sixteen cents...i maybe wrong cause i'm very a newbie too....
happy shooting

it's beautiful!
Did you put it that way or it is natural?
Anyway, good shot :thumbsup:

Hi hhho,
Thanks:) Hee... the shells were arranged. The whole beach was full of them. This is one of the better shots that day:cool:

nice shot....
but somehow looks like the focus is on the rock and water rather than the all the shells...or issit my eye
composition doesn't work for me,i would rather the shells face the opposite with more space give to the right....

thats my sixteen cents...i maybe wrong cause i'm very a newbie too....
happy shooting

You could be right. Since this was a P&S camera, I basically didn't do any focussing. Just see and snap:sweatsm:

I will try to dig out the other shell pics taken that day and try out your suggestion for the composition. Thanks:D

nice composition

look like a family,...

Shoot it at a slower speed to get the "soft" flow the water.
Composition doesn't work for me. Show more of top n left side would look better to me... :)

I am not sure whether are my eyes ok or my monitor is goin to the grave. But the pic seems a bit soft and OOF to me... Then the top left and bottom right of pic seems rather empty to me. U might wan to try another angle for this shot? The looks it gave me is like cutting the pic into halves... IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.