Sheares Bridge Run in Action Photo Competition - Moment of Action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

myopic

Nov 9, 2002
Visit site
Join us for a day of fun and action at Sheares Bridge Run & Army Half Marathon, the largest running event in Singapore. Capture this spectacular event in action with your camera & win attractive prizes!

Top Prize:
$500 cash

5 Merit Prizes:
$200 cash

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004

Entries should be hand-delivered to SAFRA Bukit Merah reception counter from 27 Sep 2004 to 2 Oct 2004. The counter opening hours is from 9.00am - 9.30pm daily.

Participants may submit as many entries as they wish but only one prize will be awarded to each winner for his/her best entry.

All prints submitted must be in monochrome, colour or both. There is no restriction on the type of film or paper used.

The size of each print must be in 8R or super 8R and must be mounted separately on cardboard with a 2.5cm (inch) border.

All entry forms must be completed and submitted with the entry labels.

Digital manipulation is allowed.

Participants shall submit their photos taken during the Sheares Bridge Run & Army Half Marathon on 26 Sep 2004 with the theme "Moment of Action!" and judges will judge according to the theme.

Judging Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004
Time: 9.30am
Venue: Function Room, SAFRA Bukit Merah
5200, Jalan Bukit Merah
Singapore 159468

The above rules do not represent the full set of terms and conditions for the competition. The full set of terms and conditions are stated in the application form. You can email to plawrence@safra.org.sg to get the registration form.

any idea do the photog still owns the right to the photos summitted? or can they publish without giving the rightful credit?

hmmm...tomorrow night muz go back to camp and get my 7 hours of sleep for the AHM.....haha...sehsuan ...we can compete see who run slower ahha....21 km le ....
how to take photo....run till leg soft....

Witness said:
hmmm...tomorrow night muz go back to camp and get my 7 hours of sleep for the AHM.....haha...sehsuan ...we can compete see who run slower ahha....21 km le ....
how to take photo....run till leg soft....

hehehe......luckily my unit doesn't practise "force" :D

bo pian le....my whole coy muz run 21km...tink of my vocation le...haha..

Good luck to all taking part in the AHM and SBR.
Maybe u guys would like to consider taking photos of the SBR after your AHM?

What is the does this event start and from where :dunno: ??

Got this info from http://www.safra.org.sg/sbr&ahm/race_day_info.htm

The flag-off for all categories is on the Esplanade Bridge. The flag-off time for competitive 21km is at 0545hrs; non-competitive 21km at 0600hrs and 5km and 12km fun run at 0800hrs.

The closing date is on Sat, 2 Oct 2004.

Anyone went to take the photos? I met a lot of photo contest prize winners there.

Status
Not open for further replies.