AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
11129michellea-med.jpg

Name of Model : Michelle
Date : 18 Dec (Saturday)
Time : 8 - Elevenish
Attire : 2 to 3 sets of CASUALWEAR
Nature of shoot : Outdoor ( details will be released to confirmed participants )
Cost : $60 per photographer
Max. photographers per session : 6
Payment : Details will be given via email

We understand there were a lot of interest in the earlier thread. Some of you just cant wait to shoot. Thus, we have brought forward our schedule bcos 'YOU ASK FOR IT' :bsmilie: Dont worry if you are a 'newbie', she can pose for you as she has done a fair bit of modelling.

Dun miss this gal....she has a very sweet smile and is extremely photogenic. If you are keen, kindly email me at veefiles@yahoo.co.uk to reserve a place. PLS DO NOT PM, HOR. 'HANDS, LEGS MUST BE FAST'....EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM :blah:

Cheers ! :)

would like to go but dun have the equipment and wallet to go.

she looks very sweet and natural in your pic :D

Mr V......I want to go but my schedule is up to my neck!!!!! :blah:

Sooo cute model.......... :bsmilie:

Good luck on your first model shoot!

upz for the pretty model and the organizer ~!

You registered thisisnotme just to test the response? :dunno:

espn said:
You registered thisisnotme just to test the response? :dunno:

hey bro, dun misunderstand, lah :sweat:

"THISISNOTME"<---- Literally, this is not me ;p He is too bz to organise such thingy.

I am only helping out :) ..... Cheerio!

18 Dec 2004 ( SAT )
----------------------
1. Reserved (OS)
2. Reserved (JW)
3. Reserved (W8)

Hmm...some informed that they cant view the collage :think: Others informed that they prefer other dates....No worries, I will take note. Thank You for your interest :)

AhV said:
hey bro, dun misunderstand, lah :sweat:

"THISISNOTME"<---- Literally, this is not me ;p He is too bz to organise such thingy.

I am only helping out :) ..... Cheerio!
:bsmilie: hahah OK ok :)

theITguy said:
Hmm, why I cannot see the image?

Go back home to check it out loh... ;)

Will be at a wedding in the UK otherwise I would've thought about it. Hey, R52lanc, how come you're not winding anyone up today?? ;)

Hmmm....before I leave the office ...Upzzz for those who miss this early morning thread ;p Dun miss this opportunity to capture "Ms Photogenic" ;)

I Upzzz again for you bro.

Ladies and Gentlemen, what are you waiting for? If I were you I sure 'chiong' one. Too bad me got another shoot this Sat, if not, I sure support. :)

upz for the beautiful model , maybe timing not right hor :thumbsup:

poohbear said:
upz for the beautiful model , maybe timing not right hor :thumbsup:

Thanks for the upz.....there are a lot of organised shoots lately. Too many choices, so few photographers ?? :bsmilie: ... no worries, we can wait. If u cant make it this Sat, join us next time then :)

Hmmm....i wonder what happened to those who express their interest earlier :think: Anyway, UPZZ for my 'Ms Photogenic' ;p Drop me an email if u r interested..cheers ! :)

I'm interested. Please let me know of your future shooting dates.

Sorry bro, this Sat cannot lah... :embrass:

Virgo said:
I'm interested. Please let me know of your future shooting dates.

Sorry bro, this Sat cannot lah... :embrass:

Of cos, bro !!!! Michelle likes to try different themes/ outfits. BTW, she looks like ZENG BAOYI at certain angle - just like your Chew Ling ( Both are Celebrity lookalike :bsmilie: ) We will be organising more shoots in due course :)

For those who cant make it this Sat, keep a lookout for our future posts !

Status
Not open for further replies.