She Is A Killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARBY

Nov 8, 2004
www.modelsnte.tv
SHE IS A KILLER!
theme: With barely any cloths involved in this theme, only her hands and legs comes to good use. Sample below.

Date: Sunday, 6th Nov '05
Time: 1 to 5pm (4hrs)
Fees: $100
Model: DOVILE
Max: 6 photog

DOVILE.jpg

Kindly PM or SMS me if you are interested to shoot! :D

wah...we talked about it last time..and its finally happening bro!
upz and gd luck!

heart say go for it, but brain say no go.

:bigeyes: thats fast!!!
less than 1/2 a day leh..must be the beauty of dovile :bsmilie:

The Best there is right now!

hmmm.... thankfully, this thread has been cleaned up ...:thumbsup: in the coming shoot :)

Upzzz for our top organiser ...join the second session -- of cos, subject to availability :lovegrin:

AhV said:
hmmm.... thankfully, this thread has been cleaned up ...:thumbsup: in the coming shoot :)

Upzzz for our top organiser ...join the second session -- of cos, subject to availability :lovegrin:

I must be too tired ..the 'messy' one was another thread :p ...anyway, enjoy the shoot this weekend ...

AhV said:
I must be too tired ..the 'messy' one was another thread :p ...anyway, enjoy the shoot this weekend ...
AhV, yeah, you are :) to the 6 shooting on Sun, have fun!

Deadpoet said:
AhV, yeah, you are :) to the 6 shooting on Sun, have fun!

ha ha ...I not shooting, bro .... just giving the rest of the guys that much needed assurance that they are on the right track ..joining Charby's shoot :devil:

Dovile looks good...I am sure the rest of the guys will capture her better than she already is :lovegrin:

And there is absolutely no doubt about it, she is more than a killer

Ahh so her name is Dovile, saw her during the Canon Pro Shutterbug event held in Sentosa recently :) Ups for the organiser and Dovile :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.