She Is A Killer - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARBY

Nov 8, 2004
www.modelsnte.tv
session 1
theme: Paige is an absolute peach of a beauty! The theme builds around her georgeous smile and her natural beauty. 2 different styles of a sweet girlie Paige and a mordern mature look. Samples below.

Date: Sunday, 13th Nov '05
Time: 9 to 1pm (4hrs)
Fees: $100
Model: PAIGE
Max: 6 photog

PAIGE.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

session 2
theme: With barely any cloths involved in this theme, only her hands and legs comes to good use. Sample below.

Date: Sunday, 13th Nov '05
Time: 1.30 to 5.30pm (4hrs)
Fees: $100
Model: DOVILE
Max: 6 photog

DOVILE.jpg

Updates for Sunday, 13th Nov '05

session 1 - Paige
Time: 9 to 1pm
1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3)
4)
5)
6)

session 2 - Dovile
Time: 1.30 to 5.30pm
1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3) Reserved
4) Reserved
5) Reserved
6)

This is damn fast!

Updates for Sunday, 13th Nov '05

session 1 - Paige
Time: 9 to 1pm
1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3) Reserved
4)
5)
6)

session 2 - Dovile
Time: 1.30 to 5.30pm
1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3) Reserved
4) Reserved
5) Reserved
6) Reserved

seemed like everyone want to get killed in the afternoon! .... :dunno:

Canonised said:
seemed like everyone want to get killed in the afternoon! .... :dunno:

Different killer :D

Nay, she is no killer.

More like that we will be killed by our wives instead. :embrass:

Verywierd said:
Different killer :D
For Dovile, a word of friendly warning ... do not stare at her eyes ... you will be dead before you realised it .... haha ... she doesn't even need any weapon!
i know, coz i almost drown shooting her on the beach!

Canonised said:
For Dovile, a word of friendly warning ... do not stare at her eyes ... you will be dead before you realised it .... haha ... she doesn't even need any weapon!
i know, coz i almost drown shooting her on the beach!
killing me softly with her looks ... killing me softly with her stares ....

and I have died many times

Charby-3402.jpg

Good Price and really gd looking model. Wonder how the landscape of organised shoots will look like after this,

wah lau before i can click all full liao. =(

you all can stare at her eyes but you might not have the strength to stand up after collasping.:bsmilie:

eadwine said:
wah lau before i can click all full liao. =(
the moral of the story : Good models sell!

For models, like Cristina and Dovile, and SOME of our local girls, they are very pro with their job, arriving on time, doing and asking what poses you prefer, and basically they have the killers' look and best still they can really pose! They will do anything you ask and never give any excuses.
Bad experiences with many local models include giving excuses like dont want to get wet, so hot, eyes hurt, got allegy, moody look, sorry cant let u see more of me look, bad teeth, poor makeup, and the worse part is they dont want to make an effort to pose (if they want to be pro, must do homework, learn from others or from magazines, etc)...

Canonised said:
the moral of the story : Good models sell!

For models, like Cristina and Dovile, and SOME of our local girls, they are very pro with their job, arriving on time, doing and asking what poses you prefer, and basically they have the killers' look and best still they can really pose! They will do anything you ask and never give any excuses

Charby's models are the best! :thumbsup:
I just hate him....
love his models though.. hehe

Wah Biang!!! 2nd session with Dovile so fast filled up??? Is it some kind of a record set in CS for speed of signing up?

Charby... come on... let's open up another session leh... ;)

Jia Wang said:
Wah Biang!!! 2nd session with Dovile so fast filled up??? Is it some kind of a record set in CS for speed of signing up?

Charby... come on... let's open up another session leh... ;)

Good stuff cannot be missed!;p

Status
Not open for further replies.