Sharp plasmacluster ion aircon

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaweed

Jun 7, 2005
Jurong
Any members using the aircon mention above?
Is plasmacluster ion really useful?
Was considering whether to install toshiba(most salesman recommended) or sharp(plasmacluster ion function)
Pls give comments/advice
Thanks

seaweed said:
Any members using the aircon mention above?
Is plasmacluster ion really useful?
Was considering whether to install toshiba(most salesman recommended) or sharp(plasmacluster ion function)
Pls give comments/advice
Thanks

Ion machine is cheap nowaday why buy a combine item which cost more, you should be looking at the machine that consume the least energy. Oil price is going to reach US$100 per barrel soon and our one and only PUB will make sure the price of our bill is going to be sky high..:sticktong :sticktong :sticktong :sticktong :thumbsd:

amospi said:
Ion machine is cheap nowaday why buy a combine item which cost more, you should be looking at the machine that consume the least energy. Oil price is going to reach US$100 per barrel soon and our one and only PUB will make sure the price of our bill is going to be sky high..:sticktong :sticktong :sticktong :thumbsd:
U call the small electronic device dat produce negative/positive ion a 'Machine'???
Do u know dat if the ion producing device is on 24hrs non-stop for 365 days, the electricity bill in sg would only cost approximate $40
Wat has it to do with the oil price??? It is not a car, how much can it consume???
The thread starter is jus asking for advice n help
If u cant give any suggestive comments jus keep yr fingers cross n dun touch yr keyboard :thumbsd:

Plus the air-con mention got 2 ticks for energy saving label

jkl673 said:
U call the small electronic device dat produce negative/positive ion a 'Machine'???
Do u know dat if the ion producing device is on 24hrs non-stop for 365 days, the electricity bill in sg would cost approximate $40
Wat has it to do with the oil price??? It is not a car, how much can it consume???
The thread starter is jus asking for advice n help
If u cant give any suggestive comments jus keep yr fingers close n dun touch yr keyboard

Ion Machine or Clearveil which i am using monthly bill is less than $3. Your $40 is sky rocket leh. Which planet brand did you purchase?????
I ask him to get a air-con that consume lower electric so could cut down on monthly pub bill.
if you don't understand what i am trying to said just keep your fingers close n dun touch your keyboard.
Use your brain and think first.:thumbsd: :thumbsd:

So i like to call it machine CAN?? I can even call it the ion kind of machine or the ion kind of **** or ionizer as long as those with some common knowledge will understand.:sticktong :sticktong

amospi said:
Ion Machine or Clearveil which i am using monthly bill is less than $3. Your $40 is sky rocket leh. Which planet brand did you purchase?????
I ask him to get a air-con that consume lower electric so could cut down on monthly pub bill.
if you don't understand what i am trying to said just keep your fingers close n dun touch your keyboard.

So i like to call it machine CAN?? I can even call it the ion kind of machine or the ion kind of **** or ionizer as long as those with some common knowledge will understand.:sticktong :sticktong
Use yr eyes n brain(if u hv 1) to c properly
$40 for 24hrs/day, non stop for 365 days
Did u on yr ion 'MACHINE' 365 days/24hrs for yr less than $3/mth bill?

amospi said:

With a ion device fitted into the aircon, how much electric can it comsume???

jkl673 said:
With a ion device fitted into the aircon, how much electric can it comsume???

Did i mention anything like the ion Machine will consume high electric in the aircon??
Use your brain more if you have one too.:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

comsume should i talk about this too:think: maybe not if not i will fall under the same type of personality like the way you talk about the MACHINE.:sticktong

jkl673 said:
Use yr eyes n brain(if u hv 1) to c properly
$40 for 24hrs/day, non stop for 365 days
Did u on yr ion 'MACHINE' 365 days/24hrs for yr less than $3/mth bill?

Ya you got eye and brain and how come you type comsume instead of consume??
Brain my As*
Don't reply me if you are that smart.
I very free one and can go on and on. You better dig your eye away and feed you brain to the bird if you want to carry on.

amospi said:
Ya you got eye and brain and how come you type comsume instead of consume??
Brain my As*
Don't reply me if you are that smart.
I very free one and can go on and on. You better dig your eye away and feed you brain to the bird if you want to carry on.
So u got a As* brain
Can c u like to use 'bold' typing, so u must b a 'Bold' man
Y not v mit n talk face to face n sort things out instead of wasting time here, since u mention u got a lot of time n 1 2 carry on
Every mon-fri from 7pm-10pm i will b at tian chuan kopitiam, look 4 ah kun, v can continue e ion topic
Or u can name a place suitable 4 u, i'll come n mit u
Interested to no how u dig my eye n feed my brain 2 e bird

hahahaha... this is ridiculous... u guys really :thumbsup:

from a outsider view of the situation... i believe that amospi is saying that to buy a separate module is cheaper in a cost effective way as you can on the ioniser 24/7 instead of in the aircon, you won't on the aircon 24/7 as it would cost a bomb to maintain, and you won't on the aircon just for the ionizer as well... its not cost effective.

from jkl673's point of view.. he think in a way of multi functional systems, 1 that caters to all the needs of the users. and since the ionizer is thrown into the package, the cost to acquire separately is reduced

anyway, its up to each individual to decide whats best for them, no system is the best system for each individual... err, so u guys confirm meeting up?

Pls Gentlemen, be civillise and no names calling... and if these persist... I will be sorry that I have to ban people.

Thread closed.

Mod
Kopitiam

Status
Not open for further replies.