share your unique photoshoot locations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannywfs

Jun 15, 2012
Singapore
Hey all...
I've just started portraiture photography.
I'm planning a Photoshoot but the locations I have in mind are pretty much little...
Need more suggestions on places to shoot..

Especially with those unique n nice landmarks like Retro vintage looking staircases etc...
Do share em here and best with images!!!

thanks!

why would people want to share for such locations online?
if so, you will see every weekends congested with photographers and models.

sorry to say most photographers will guard their favourite locations as top secret, they will not reveal to anyone they don't know or can trust.

for me, I will just go to any places which is convenient to me and my models, find some interesting view points/angles to make the most out of it.

everywhere is a good place to shoot why ask such stupid question in here.

Hey all...
I've just started portraiture photography.
I'm planning a Photoshoot but the locations I have in mind are pretty much little...
Need more suggestions on places to shoot..

Especially with those unique n nice landmarks like Retro vintage looking staircases etc...
Do share em here and best with images!!!

thanks!

Bukit Ho Swee, that HDB staircases there quite old.

TS: use available information about the age of buildings (HDB towns and others), take a weekend day of your choice and check those places.
Alternatively, browse the forum and pictures, some photographers share the location. Thirdly: there is a sticky thread in the landscape section about certain styles of locations. Should give you homework for the next weeks.

The most unique locations are typically those that are right in front of my eyes.

But hey, most of the older buildings will probably work too.

Hi Danny. Great question, it made me think of the place that i've seen that had photo worthy staircases!

1) national museum. Ther is a staircase outside. Used it for my wedding photoshoot. Lots of tinted glass and metal rails. But the back drop will be that of the national museum which is kinda old school architecture

2) fort canning staircase. Leading from the fort canning lodge(i think thats the name) where dinners and private events are held.

3) hort park spiral staircase.
Great staircase! Wooden floor boards. Thin metal rails. Very time less. Actually, all three locations were used for my wedding photoshoot.

Dunno if it fits your criteria exactly, but i thought i should share.

Hope you find what you are looking for! Cheers!

We have an entire sticky thread for singapore shoot locations. It's in the land and city scape section. You can also search for "singapore location" and read the many many similar threads that have been asked before.

We have an entire sticky thread for singapore shoot locations. It's in the land and city scape section. You can also search for "singapore location" and read the many many similar threads that have been asked before.

doesn't sound like Top Secrets to me....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.