Share your Paranormal Stories!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agenda

Deregistered
Jun 24, 2008
Tampines
Start the ball rolling!

Will post mine later in the night, some are really eerie..

wow, interesting...;p

Pasir Ris Park - Mangrove Swamp : 0100 hours

It was a class chalet, the guys were looking for something fun to do after playing PS2 and Risk. Some of the boys suggested that we go to Red House. The girls were of course against it, some guys were scared and preferred to go to the mangrove swamp instead.

So 8 of us, went to 7-11 to get 4 torchlight and then proceed to the mangrove swamp. We were very much against odd numbering as it's not very lucky, so we were paired up and we black and white to choose who to go up front, 2nd, 3rd and last. Unfortunately, my friend and I were the first pair. As we were approaching the entrance, we walked past this group of malays resting outside, they told us inside got lights.

They were such big liars, it was pitch black inside, funny, they didn't realise we had torchlights.

We went in, it was quiet and cold. We walked on the boardwalk and kept left all the way, until we came out from the carpark side and went back in. This time, we just avoided all the left turn and came out from the spiderweb side of the swamp.

Frustrated at this, we walked to the center entrance and this was only the beginning of the night's encounter.

From young, I've been able to sense any other presence easily (serious), though I have no sight or sound of them. So we went in through the center entrance and there is stood, the famed swamp tower. Many stories ranged about headless ghosts or flying heads sighted here and another legend that, when you scale the tower, you are not to look back at all and once you reach the top, you have to come down again without looking back.

The tower had imposing feel to it, I could also feel the chicken in me coming out, screaming out to go back. It was so dark, we could barely see in front of us for more than 5, mind you we're the first pair.

Then as we walked under the tower's side. I felt it.

There was definitely something wrong with this tower, it didn't felt like 8 people in there. I could feel something in front of me. I didn't dare to move, my partner tried to move but I pulled him back, he whispered to me "What's wrong?". I didn't reply, I just stood there breathing heavily. Pulled his hand towards another direction and walked away.

To be continued..

Did a shoot @ Old Changi Hospital, nothing really happened, except we've heard some footsteps like sounds around the ER room area. Didn't think much, lugged my cam bag onto the ground, setup lightstands, etc.

Went home, heard somewhere we can't bring home the soil if that place is dirty. So fine, off goes my clothes into the laundry. Was too tired, placed my cam bag beside me, went to sleep. Around 3am... I was suddenly jolted awake by a sudden chill. I opened my eyes... right in front of me, there was a photo portrait... I didn't even recall having anything on the wall btw, the image of the portrait looked pretty much as it would like a tv with bad reception, but on its side there was crimson coloured smoke looking thingy...

Strange.. I wasn't really scared, but the image... it was a portrait of a lady dressed in 60s outfit! It remained right in front of me on the wall for around 5-8mins, before it faded. My sleepy imagination? I don't know, my eyes was opened for the whole 5mins+. Finally I realised I've had mud/soil from OCH on my cam bag.

Last edited:
Did a shoot @ Old Changi Hospital, nothing really happened, except we've heard some footsteps like sounds around the ER room area. Didn't think much, lugged my cam bag onto the ground, setup lightstands, etc.

Went home, heard somewhere we can't bring home the soil if that place is dirty. So fine, off goes my clothes into the laundry. Was too tired, placed my cam bag beside me, went to sleep. Around 3am... I was suddenly jolted awake by a sudden chill. I opened my eyes... right in front of me, there was a photo portrait... I didn't even recall having anything on the wall btw, the image of the portrait looked pretty much as it would like a tv with bad reception, but on its side there was crimson coloured smoke looking thingy...

Strange.. I wasn't really scared, but the image... it was a portrait of a lady dressed in 60s outfit! It remained right in front of me on the wall for around 5-8mins, before it faded. My sleepy imagination? I don't know, my eyes was opened for the whole 5mins+. Finally I realised I've had mud/soil from OCH on my cam bag.

woah.. i go there so many times for shoot still encounter nothing..:dunno:

don't know lah, I'm not really superstitious but it actually happened. Maybe you can try bringing in the soil into your room for some fun :bsmilie: it only happened on my 4th visit.

woah.. i go there so many times for shoot still encounter nothing..:dunno:

this kind of thing is like 4D, not everyone can kana one. :embrass:

wow. this is great! SFOGS clubsnap version!

Wow i think there's an undergraound dungeon near my place. Inside lots of undead and zombies, wraith, ghouls, vampires, magically animated skeletons i think it must be the work of some necromancer or the place too long no one thread on the negative unknown energies developed and with a foul soul no form looking for something to leech and live. :sweatsm:

Wow i think there's an undergraound dungeon near my place. Inside lots of undead and zombies, wraith, ghouls, vampires, magically animated skeletons i think it must be the work of some necromancer or the place too long no one thread on the negative unknown energies developed and with a foul soul no form looking for something to leech and live. :sweatsm:

Yeh, and I'm a warrior. Now where did I put my Mace +3...

Last edited:
thomson area got warriors :sweatsm:

somewhere last year, a taxi driver told me he saw a lady in red cheongsam walking alone at night at Punggol Jetty area, as he slowed down to catch a glimpse of her face and realised there was no eyes, no nose and no mouth ...

he was then on MC for 3 months to seek spiritual healing..

true story :sweat:

You sure not one of those organized photoshoots:sweatsm:
anyway i am more afraid of wild stray dogs roaming the palce at nite than the paranormal. I want to get to the place to experiment paranormal but the fear of wild dogs prevented me from having that experience in life. perhaps after death i will see paranormal without having the cross the path of wild dogs :sweatsm:

Does hearing screams from empty toilets at 3am and with visions of the "thing" inside appearing few seconds before the scream when the fella beside u didnt hear anything count? :think:

Does hearing a bloody loud weird sound when everyone beside u heard nothing and being pursued by this "thing" count? :sweat:

Does hearing screams from empty toilets at 3am and with visions of the "thing" inside appearing few seconds before the scream when the fella beside u didnt hear anything count? :think:

Does hearing a bloody loud weird sound when everyone beside u heard nothing and being pursued by this "thing" count? :sweat:

counted :bsmilie:

I am still more afraid of stray dogs, snakes at night and poisonous pradatory creepy crawlies :sweatsm:

I just saw myself in the mirror after a hard day's work... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.