Share with me your best shot taken !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrc0w

Jul 22, 2008
Pros out there, please show me your skills ! ;);)

oh please.

many photographers don't like to show off.

btw, pros only show best works to customers, where the money is.

I hope you take this in perspective. Most of the people who have replied are not intending to scorn or mock you; it is just that the resource is more than readily available, so please don't sit here and ask to be spoonfed, because as you can see, we are not really believers in spoonfeeding.

how old are you? because I think my toy car is bigger than urs
dude, i might have disgrace myself as i'm new but that doesnt reflects my age in anyway. i've seen those gallery photos but i dont seems to be absorbing neither having the sense of aesthetics yet. no need to brat as if you're the only one who's old enough to drive or owns a car, get a life.

Get to your homework and start browsing thru.
Thanks.
WE appreciate that very much.

dude, i might have disgrace myself as i'm new but that doesnt reflects my age in anyway. i've seen those gallery photos but i dont seems to be absorbing neither having the sense of aesthetics yet. no need to brat as if you're the only one who's old enough to drive or owns a car, get a life.

So how will posting our photos here help you to absorb or have a better sense of aesthetics? I catch no ball.

And by the way, no one here owes you pictures, nor an answer, so don't act like you deserve a response.

might be better if you go for some coffee/meet-up session and have them show you the prints instead.

Wow, lots of negative vibes in this thread. Not sure why. I guess someone rubbed someone else the wrong way and it all just went downhill.

Anyway, I'll give my reasons for why I'm not posting.

1. I'm not a pro.

2. It'll be hard for me to find what I regard as my best photo. Even if you had asked me for my best landscape, or my best macro, how do I decide?

It's easy to take offense at another user's post in a forum. Sometimes they intend to offend. Other times they're just not good at expressing themselves. If you feel they're being rude, responding in kind never helps. Keep those hormones in check. Click on the exclamation in a triangle thingie and report the post - be polite about it, see if the moderators agree with you.

So how will posting our photos here help you to absorb or have a better sense of aesthetics? I catch no ball.

And by the way, no one here owes you pictures, nor an answer, so don't act like you deserve a response.
please tell me which word or sentence i've made which makes me give you the expression of 'no one here owes you pictures, nor an answer, so don't act like you deserve a response.'
i dont mind no one post anything. i know i should learn somehow else.

please tell me which word or sentence i've made which makes me give you the expression of 'no one here owes you pictures, nor an answer, so don't act like you deserve a response.'
i dont mind no one post anything. i know i should learn somehow else.

Hi,

pictures are pretty suibjective and one man's meat may be another's poison.

And honestly, you won't be able to learn much from just a photo. And while the answers here may be a lil more straight and slightly offensive, do take it at it's face value. Do a search and check thru those who are more prominent in the various sub-forums. There are a few who are quite good at their field, so there is no ONE good photographer.

Just read more and you'll slowly understand that each shooter has their own way of shooting and a distinctive signature to their pics.

dont say we never help...
here's a list of what i considered the best few in CS over the years.
hope i dont get any flame for this, or maybe i'm been spoon feeding too much...
under the various sections, go look for them there...

wedding portfolios, jOhO (look at his webby for videos and photos together, has very nice b&w photos).

world of nature, raptor84 (has a huge collections of pets portraits in his flickr account).

land/city-scapes and travel, zoossh and night86mare(for hrd shots), both of them seems to travel to quite a no of places.

night photography, Hosea (master horse shoots a lot in the wee hours of the night) and Stanly, both of them have good exposure skills with night shots.

feel free to add if anyone else deserves to be in the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.