Not open for further replies.

digitalbuff

Aug 18, 2004
www.pbase.com
Beijing - Xiang Shan

65806435.2BIIJvnH.2006060338.JPG

65806486.9nIsAdvn.2006060345.JPG

65806478.qOKCB95U.2006060344.JPG

Wow don't you think these are comparable with DSLR. Maybe the difference with the better DSLR is at beyond A3 which not too many of us would ever print. You think so?

Wow that's nice. Gonna start learning how to make use of the 18 scene modes.

I am just too glued to the Standard Camera Mode. Paradigm must shift - sometime never know the camera does a better than our fansy. Also quite impressed with the reflective rear of a moving car in the other thread.

anglim said:
Wow that's nice. Gonna start learning how to make use of the 18 scene modes.

I am just too glued to the Standard Camera Mode. Paradigm must shift - sometime never know the camera does a better than our fansy. Also quite impressed with the reflective rear of a moving car in the other thread.

I like to use some of the scene modes, works great, do try them out.

anglim said:
Wow don't you think these are comparable with DSLR. Maybe the difference with the better DSLR is at beyond A3 which not too many of us would ever print. You think so?
actually for normal typical daylight photos, a 5MP digital camera is enough to go up to A3 for good print which is pretty much comparable to dSLR, but the difference comes in when it is during night shoot without the use of tripod/flash.
another point is that with dSLR, one is able to have a choice of what lens to use such as a super telephoto, ultra wide or fisheye which normal digital camera can't really achieve without adding attachment.

Must say all the shots are superb tho' it's 10x. I got to have more bravery against the shaky LCD. If I may have permission to comment, notice significant reflection on the grass and probably the reptile back particularly the last 3 shots. ExplorerZ is right, a dSLR with PL filter would have done better with the reflection.

On hindsight, screwing in the filter or getting the polarising angle might have missed these shots.

phantasmal said:
Some flowers.

f70ce7a37140964ce1cbee3988aac8e7-.jpg

5a1ba9f22673fd379efe9b12cab97802-.jpg

381073cc51bf10dfc91ab5a42d0de578-.jpg
i just realised all/most of ur pics were in 3:2 instead of the maximum 4:3 format which Tz1 offer...

phantasmal said:
Yup, i take my pics in 3:2 indeed.

3:2 is good in the sense that when u send them for printing u no need to do cropping...

Status
Not open for further replies.