Shanghai, Suzhou & Hanzhou

Status
Not open for further replies.

janshim

Dec 17, 2006
www.shimworld.com
i like this the most, esp with the patch of warm yellow, the branches, and the bright sky in the reflection under the bridge.

IMG_6552.JPG

and like to ask where and under what circumstances this is taken? just curious

IMG_6657.JPG

p.s. noticed less frequent of a halo in the new series.

Nice photo.keep posting up....All the hard works :thumbsup:

i like this the most, esp with the patch of warm yellow, the branches, and the bright sky in the reflection under the bridge.

IMG_6552.JPG

Yes this is one of my favourites. If i remember correctly, I might have sold two prints in 12R.

and like to ask where and under what circumstances this is taken? just curious

IMG_6657.JPG

p.s. noticed less frequent of a halo in the new series.

This was taken at a huge movie set, the name of which I no longer remember. I do recall however the day was very cold and extremely foggy. Flash was definitely a no-no and many of the fellow travellers who took out their digital compacts captured absolutely nothing as the conditions triggered the flash automatically. I fared better in post processing and brought the riders in focus.

Previously I used a photoshop plug-in to achieve that signature look but became somewhat cumbersome to manage with so many images. I've since developed a script that works within Paint Shop Pro to achieve that look without the halos.

This was taken at a huge movie set, the name of which I no longer remember. I do recall however the day was very cold and extremely foggy. Flash was definitely a no-no and many of the fellow travellers who took out their digital compacts captured absolutely nothing as the conditions triggered the flash automatically. I fared better in post processing and brought the riders in focus.

romance of the three kingdom.

by the way, they look like they are at a distance that most flashes won't work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.