Status
Not open for further replies.

janshim

Dec 17, 2006
www.shimworld.com

zoossh

Nov 29, 2005
Singapore
i like this the most, esp with the patch of warm yellow, the branches, and the bright sky in the reflection under the bridge.

and like to ask where and under what circumstances this is taken? just curious

p.s. noticed less frequent of a halo in the new series.

John Kwa

Feb 18, 2004
Nice photo.keep posting up....All the hard works :thumbsup:

janshim

Dec 17, 2006
www.shimworld.com
i like this the most, esp with the patch of warm yellow, the branches, and the bright sky in the reflection under the bridge.

Yes this is one of my favourites. If i remember correctly, I might have sold two prints in 12R.

and like to ask where and under what circumstances this is taken? just curious

p.s. noticed less frequent of a halo in the new series.
This was taken at a huge movie set, the name of which I no longer remember. I do recall however the day was very cold and extremely foggy. Flash was definitely a no-no and many of the fellow travellers who took out their digital compacts captured absolutely nothing as the conditions triggered the flash automatically. I fared better in post processing and brought the riders in focus.

Previously I used a photoshop plug-in to achieve that signature look but became somewhat cumbersome to manage with so many images. I've since developed a script that works within Paint Shop Pro to achieve that look without the halos.

zoossh

Nov 29, 2005
Singapore
This was taken at a huge movie set, the name of which I no longer remember. I do recall however the day was very cold and extremely foggy. Flash was definitely a no-no and many of the fellow travellers who took out their digital compacts captured absolutely nothing as the conditions triggered the flash automatically. I fared better in post processing and brought the riders in focus.
romance of the three kingdom.

by the way, they look like they are at a distance that most flashes won't work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.