Shanghai Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddog

Feb 13, 2002
Alexandra
maddog.clubsnap.org
Anyone saw this show? Light hearted and entertaining. And a fairly good debut performance by Fann. Fight sequences were well done even Fann's. Good to know that Fann is licking.. I mean making her way up Hollywood's walk of fame. :devil:

Originally posted by Romulus
hahaha... HOLLYWOOD FOR FANN?

The way her pronunciation goes... she can abUNdon all those dreams...
Oh Romulus, give her a break. Though I'm not her fan, but we're females, hehehe.... Would you like to train her on 'the rain in spain falls mainly on the plane'?

Originally posted by Dagger

Oh Romulus, give her a break. Though I'm not her fan, but we're females, hehehe.... Would you like to train her on 'the rain in spain falls mainly on the plane'?

"Da kweeek brrAown fux jAHmmbed ovahrrr the lAYzy DOHG" --Arnold Schwarzenegger

the show is just like rush hour 2 transplanted...

When I was watching the show, there was a lot of oohs, ahhs, gasps during the kissing scenes. And all from females. Wonder what that was about. Hasn't Fann done this kinda thing before?

Originally posted by maddog
When I was watching the show, there was a lot of oohs, ahhs, gasps during the kissing scenes. And all from females. Wonder what that was about. Hasn't Fann done this kinda thing before?

ooh aah as in gushing/rooting for her or against her?
maybe they think sg girl couldn't make it, so they're impressed...

Originally posted by denizenx

ooh aah as in gushing/rooting for her or against her?
maybe they think sg girl couldn't make it, so they're impressed...

it's either impressed or shocked by the licking scene. i think these people have not heard of annabel chong. someone who has done us Singaporeans more 'proud'.

suaku ??

Originally posted by Dagger
erm, Dagger, it's actually "The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plains", as per My Fair Lady. ;p

it's either impressed or shocked by the licking scene. i think these people have not heard of annabel chong. someone who has done us Singaporeans more 'proud'.

erm well that one huh... haha
whatever happened to her? there was a a brief spurt about her in the Cannes hosting something was it?

How about Remy Ong, starring in a movie? :p

Anyone saw this show? Light hearted and entertaining. And a fairly good debut performance by Fann. Fight sequences were well done even Fann's. Good to know that Fann is licking.. I mean making her way up Hollywood's walk of fame. :devil:

Oh Yeah!! I loved the last part.... where they were doing "battle" and rapping and all........

Opps!!! wrong movie..... sorry.......

Status
Not open for further replies.