shameless model infringing copyrights

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprintist

Nov 13, 2006
Singapore
www.oddinary.com.sg
got updated by FF regarding the use of my photo and probably someone's else here
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=84411&id=566726429#/album.php?aid=84411&id=566726429

1) she's not the person in both photos, one's serene, the other's rebecca
2) she did not have permission from me for the photos
3) she cannot reply to the comments the location of the shoot, what traditional old house?

i guess its best to just sound out loud straight away and not give benefit of doubt. I have reported to facebook awhile ago. Based on previous threads of blacklisting bad people, here's my addition.

for those who wants to be wary of this shameless person
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438016&highlight=rowena

edit: thanks again FF

:bsmilie:.. I have heard about bulletproof cars... now go bulletproof skin... kekekekekee....:sweatsm:

How shameless can this get, from previously a photographer posing off as another well known photographer in here, and now a talent posing as another to get more shoots?

2634_63334771429_566726429_2022814_2085724_n.jpg

this is the photo stolen

Did you email the model at the email specified in the thread?

Did you email the model at the email specified in the thread?

i sent a mail to the facebook, reported to facebook on the respective issue for now. anymore that i can do?

This model stood me up for 2yrs cancelled a few shoots kept me on a promise she never kept herself

good to sound out, lest more organisers get flown the kite or photographers getting something not they ask for

Hmm well, you could also email her so that she has no excuse to pretend that she doesn't know :)

wah.... hmmmm... bhb lei... if thats not her, why would she want to claim its her ? :dunno:

Hmm stolen identity pretending to be one. What do she gain from it.

Aye... Got thiS kind of Thick Skin pple.. ... ... speechLess.. tHis is extremely angry and fustrating!!!!

Aiyah these ppl got nothing better to do la... low self esteem so must put others photos to boost their own ego... she said she used random shots but notice that the shots are those that can't see the face hence she can pass it off as herself... in the pics she tagged her own name too so what she wrote to flipfreak is just plain BS!

I remember she stated in the FB that the dancer is her, why would she wana deny it now and say that she googled it and posted it for fun sake.

I just read ff's convo with her. Wth's wrong with such ppl? Sk, she removed liao? Even from search engine, surely there must be a source link what! Worse still, she tagged herself in the picture if i'm not mistaken?

".. own sense of integrity and pride.." Oh yea... and what a warped sense it must be. And not even a hint of apology!

Status
Not open for further replies.