Shall I be MC king???

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
I had resigned from my job and still got around 2 more weeks to go, shall I be MC king?
Bo-chap liao..haha..
Wat's ur views??

I had resigned from my job and still got around 2 more weeks to go, shall I be MC king?
Bo-chap liao..haha..
Wat's ur views??

go see doctor and stock up on medicine! claim from company!

see dentist and claim full amount!

:bsmilie:

Bo-chap liao..haha..
Wat's ur views??

will be expecting to see your post shoot up to 2000 in no time! :bsmilie: :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

Since I had resigned from the company, I guess I dun mind the black marks from clearing of MC rite?? Haha... ;p

since it is your last 2 weeks, do the BEST you can, be SUPER ON, then your company will find that when u missing, it's their loss :devil:

Well, it's your choice.

But sometimes those choices can lead to a chain reaction, though the possibility very small la. Like your boss/company spreads rumours that you are a chao keng king, might affect your employability if your company is rather influential in the particular industry and you're looking for similar job/line, etc. Just keep that in mind lor.

Since I had resigned from the company, I guess I dun mind the black marks from clearing of MC rite?? Haha... ;p

:nono: :nono: :nono:

your new company may call your boss to check out what does he think about you when you still with the old company..

The world is small and your reputation is at stake. Grow up man!

Ya..since u got only 2 weeks left, just swee swee finish the 2 weeks and leave on good terms lah.. Both u and the company will be happy.. You chao keng for this type of thing no use one, wun aid u in your future development.

You will be surpised that most of the local bosses know each other even though they not

doing related stuff.

Never never do that and work harder, you never get another chance to impress the ppl there again since u r leaving :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.