Sggirls to be sued

Status
Not open for further replies.
jsbn said:
Annoying huh? Chop off one head and 2 heads come out. Its a never ending cycle. :(

hehehe ... think that you fine them heavy enough, the body will die with the head, plus the limbs etc etc etc ... not even the ash remains ... ;p

think that so long as the deterent is not heavy enough compared with the benefits brought to the owner, there would always be such things ... that's why we have laws like drugs and firearms ...

so long as more than 15g, you face the ropes ... even if you shoot and miss, you face the ropes ... no need to argue too much ... only a matter of time ...

tough laws = orderly society :)

nb: I am merely pro-order

joeyao said:
Very chim man! BTW good job Roger :thumbsup:

he just saying the the website owner can claim back the damages and costs from the user who posted the copyrighted image

Is it possible to conduct a class-case to sue sggirls website?
Example, all the victims of "copyright infringement" join together and appoint a legal firm to sue the sggirls owner?

So how much damages and costs are likely to be awarded for infringement of the two composite images?

burger said:
he just saying the the website owner can claim back the damages and costs from the user who posted the copyrighted image

burger said:
Yeep, if only lawyers can make their statements in plain simple English :bsmilie:

depends on how the case is presented. my guess is a 5 digit number in the lower half for both pictures.

joeyao said:
Yeep, if only lawyers can make their statements in plain simple English :bsmilie:
cases are presented in plain english these days. aren't they?

Well I was hoping for Digiman to shed some light :)

yanyewkay said:
depends on how the case is presented. my guess is a 5 digit number in the lower half for both pictures.

There are some plenty businesses that blatantly infringes on photos copyrights. For example, just only up the New Paper and turn to the middle pages, you will see plenty of those chatlines ads which features Japanese girls sometimes even Japanese celebs. Honestly, I don't suppose they really hired them to shoot the ads. These days, I think they have toned down on those ads already at least.

Speaking of which, I better change my avatar liao....

yanyewkay said:
cases are presented in plain english these days. aren't they?
Minus all the legal technicalities and bombastic stuff.
Preferably in Singlish. Where ideas get across in less den 10 words. :)

KNIGHT ONG said:
Yes .. he seldom come onboard liao ... :sweatsm:

yes? Someone called for me?

Hahah, I would love the idea of using Singlish! It would be an interesting sight :)

jsbn said:
Minus all the legal technicalities and bombastic stuff.
Preferably in Singlish. Where ideas get across in less den 10 words. :)

vince123123 said:
Hahah, I would love the idea of using Singlish! It would be an interesting sight :)
Singlish vs Standard English

Singlish: "Your Honour, accused is guilty lah. Hang him"
English: "Your Honour, based on evidence number XXXX, I hereby hope that you will pronounce a death sentence on the accused."

Straight to the point. No nonsense.

vince123123 said:
Well I was hoping for Digiman to shed some light :)

Somehow I don't think he's about to reveal the details on that one.

Terence said:
Somehow I don't think he's about to reveal the details on that one.
Professional Ethics. :)

heheh I will be waiting for the day man :bsmilie:

jsbn said:
Singlish vs Standard English

Singlish: "Your Honour, accused is guilty lah. Hang him"
English: "Your Honour, based on evidence number XXXX, I hereby hope that you will pronounce a death sentence on the accused."

Straight to the point. No nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.