Sggirls banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

reno77

Jan 30, 2002
Bedok Reservoir
www.ramaraj.com
Sggirls.com has been blocked by the Internet authorities. I think we'll be getting more members soon, joining to check out the bikini pics in the portraits section.

No leh, I can still access the website.

reno77 said:
Sggirls.com has been blocked by the Internet authorities. I think we'll be getting more members soon, joining to check out the bikini pics in the portraits section.

another nail in the coffin of free speech.thanks to those who fail to take ownership of their own kids and leave the state to be the nanny. :nono:

i'm in msia, so i still can go in...haha....well, not that i actually visit the site at all...=P

it is not banned. Starhub enabled "safesurf" for all their customers, and if I'm not wrong, it cost a fee per month.

Drudkh said:
it is not banned. Starhub enabled "safesurf" for all their customers, and if I'm not wrong, it cost a fee per month.

presumed consent service huh..doesn't sound very ethical to me man.. haha

What to do? These big companies in SG will use such low & cheap methods to "earn" some $$$. just like Long John Silver which used to automatically upsize your meals.

Safesurf? I still can access...just curious... :sweat:

Okay. News is only starhub users are affected. Will not be charged a fee to have safeguard till this dec.
Stupid thing is, they block Sggirls, but i have no problem accessing more explicit pages.
What's the point?
anyway, starhub users can call 1633 to have it disable.

hot line is too busy now...
gonna call tomorrow. :(

I can access the mentioned website already.
either starhub has disabled the safesurf or they removed the website from their list.

I can access when your post came on. But now kaput, really blocked by singnet and pacnet. Nothing much of interest in that site, except some fully clothes pics of gals and local gals. What the )_%^*(#

Still can for all of them. But some of those sggirls have really fallen from the ugly tree and hit all the ugly branches along the way.Oh and way too young too!

funny..says connection timed out when i try to access sgforums..but it goes through if i use ieproxy...smtg's fishy here..

reno77 said:

Damn! I used to put on a skirt and a wig and a pair of dark glasses and post my photos there.

I guess I now have to do it in CS?

Status
Not open for further replies.