Sg Strobist Meetup #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipfreak

Nov 26, 2007
Singapore
www.rogerchua.com
hey fellow strobists! its the time of the month again. no ... not that type ... :bsmilie:

after the first meetup, i realise most of us are still pretty new to flash photography. so i thought a little learning session in a studio will be more conducive for learning purpose. so i would like to suggest a weekday meetup in a studio to learn the basics of lighting.

there will be a small nominal amount that participants need to pay for the rental of the studio. once the cost is confirmed, i will update this thread. don't worry. if u can afford a meal at mcdonalds, u can afford to attend. ;p

pls leave your name down if u are keen to attend. the studio is in pasir panjang and can hold up to 8-10 comfortably.

1. flipfreak

1. flipfreak
2. nyxx88

1. flipfreak
2. nyxx88
3. desmondwz
4. crocs

1. flipfreak
2. nyxx88
3. desmondwz
4. crocs
5. heckcare.der
6. zan82

the cost per head is 9 bucks for 10 people to use the studio for 3 hrs. is that cool with everyone?

there will be no professional model at the session so we will have to be each other's model. alrighty?

the cost per head is 9 bucks for 10 people to use the studio for 3 hrs. is that cool with everyone?

there will be no professional model at the session so we will have to be each other's model. alrighty?

im fine with this :) any tentative dates? jus in case im on shift :p

thanks.

I am thinking of fixing it for next friday on the 25th of april from 7pm to 10pm. the studio will be at pasir panjang. i will put up the address and map.

i am thinking of some stuff we can do during the session. pls take note that it will be more suitable for people with no studio experience. if u have, u may want to skip this meetup.

for those who can attend, pls leave your name again.

I am thinking of fixing it for next friday on the 25th of april from 7pm to 10pm. the studio will be at pasir panjang. i will put up the address and map.

i am thinking of some stuff we can do during the session. pls take note that it will be more suitable for people with no studio experience. if u have, u may want to skip this meetup.

1. Crocs

1. Crocs
2. Roomy (If Croc go, I go...heh)

1. Crocs
3. Razor54

1. Crocs
3. Razor54
4. desmondwz

thanks for the response. the response from the sg strobist group and here has hit more than 10 already. pls msg me your contact details and i will update you next week. :)

if no one has the experience then how to learn?
i need to be coached

if no one has the experience then how to learn?
i need to be coached

we have people with experience there attending and sharing but it will be beneficial for those newbies to attend. no point having 10 experienced ppl there right? :bsmilie:

roughly wat can i learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.