SG has no photography opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

drtokina

Deregistered
Jan 24, 2006
got a couple of foreign friends who grumbled saying that SG is not a place for good phtography.

there is nothing to take in SG.........

:eek:

then they have no eye for photography. They should sell their stuff and pick up another hobby.

how does he explain this popular forum with some pretty good photography locally? duh....

See the replies to your other thread.

Heheh...it has something to do with the eyes, and the ability to 'see'. There's at least one other who finds that there's so much to photograph in Singapore that many years spent here still hasn't proved sufficient.

If the clutter and heat is getting on your nerves, perhaps try abstract? :think:

drtokina said:
got a couple of foreign friends who grumbled saying that SG is not a place for good phtography.

hahaha.. if u let john clang hear that, he'll hantam u to death..

Most pple only have eyes looking for scenery to shoot. Of coz comparing SG to some other bigger countries, there isn't much scenery to shoot. But SG is a country full of multi-racial ties, different cultures and different life styles of pple which not many countries have. I'm sure these alone will have tons of opportunity for photographers to shoot.

Photography shooting is not just about shooting scenaries but anything that the photographer wants to potrait in his photos. ;)

drtokina said:

Give them macro lens, then they can hunt around their hotel room.

drtokina said:

yes it is true.. I agree with you completely there's nothing to take in singapore. please move on to other forums based in other countries. they will have more things to shoot there.

I'm still staying on in this 'nothing-to-shoot' singapore shooting.

I agreed.

The Chinese saying goes: "The Drunkards are not aiming at the liquor" :bsmilie:

Well drtokina.... if a 'doctor' as u so claim to be, why start a thread and scoot away without further elaboration on WHAT YOU THINK? ;)

If u heard its a 'must' to travel to far countries to take photos, if u think Singapore has no photographic opportunities (to corrrect ur extremely bad English that is), why the hell are u sticking around here anyway? U shldn't be in Singapore in the first place! Right guys? :bsmilie:

drtokina said:

your foreign friends are pure lazy.

please tell them to look at this comment i made about them :)

drtokina said:

Always your friend say, so what you say?

ortega said:
SG also have nice scenery to shoot what

I find it difficult to find scenery that isn't spoiled by litter.

LittleWolf said:
I find it difficult to find scenery that isn't spoiled by litter.

i find it difficult to find scenery that isn't spoiled by too much buildings either. a few would be fine but... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.