SG has no photography opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who make ill commnets or personal Remarks which are not true,

please RESPECT the rights of others.

i dont know why many csers like to make bad PERSONAL negative remarks of other csers...?

"good comments have good value for others to learn;
bad comments have nothing"

;)

drtokina said:
well my friends,

the good comments are appreciated.

i wld say the same thing.

i think SG has a lot of good lace ot take pictures.

even singaporean comlained "what to take here ?"

i guess its what to see to take......:)
I cant catch what you are saying. Again?

I think he is the foreigner he's talking about. Got rough idea can liao lah :bsmilie:

drtokina said:

i dont know why many csers like to make bad PERSONAL negative remarks of other csers...?

;)
If something isnt true, proof it. The worse rights abusers are usually the ones demanding their rights to abuse.

benedium said:
I think he is the foreigner he's talking about. Got rough idea can liao lah :bsmilie:
Heh. Anyway I constantly go out with foreign friends who come to meet me, and its always a humbling experience shooting with them. Even friends from nearby Malaysia seem to see things I habitually miss, which I believe is a similar experience many others will face.

drtokina said:

;)
You shoot nothing like a professional. Your shot always says a lot about lousy you are. You have no good future. Your other complain and whining post about unscenic singapore has no value as well and speaks of how childish your are in your thoughts. Which is of no value to everyone.

There you go... :D :thumbsup:

yanyewkay said:
You shoot nothing like a professional. Your shot always says a lot about lousy you are. You have no good future. Your other complain and whining post about unscenic singapore has no value as well and speaks of how childish your are in your thoughts. Which is of no value to everyone.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

yanyewkay said:

What's the hidden meaning in your post? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yanyewkay said:

only see the good things :bsmilie:

drtokina said:
got a couple of foreign friends who grumbled saying that SG is not a place for good phtography.

there is nothing to take in SG.........

:eek:

drtokina said:
to those who make ill commnets or personal Remarks which is not true,

please DO NOT offer SUCH REMARKS AND RESPECT th erights of others.

i dont know why man csers like to make bad negative remarsk of other csers...?

hmmm.:)

good threads have good value for others to learn;
bad threads have nothing

:bsmilie:

still the same thing, please tell your foreign friends that i say they are lazy :)

If you open your eyes and your mind, there are countless things to capture.Unless you are truly picky, then I'm afraid it's not going to fill up your media anytime soon.:bsmilie:

There are unique elements to each nation which should be pretty obvious the minute you get off the plane.If you have the eye, good.If not, taking a walk around town and immersing yourself into the locality does more wonders than taking the usual city tour in a bus.

So tell your foreign friends, there is nothing you cannot see if you choose to shift to a different angle of sight.

drtokina said:
to those who make ill commnets or personal Remarks which is not true,

please DO NOT offer SUCH REMARKS AND RESPECT th erights of others.

i dont know why man csers like to make bad negative remarsk of other csers...?

hmmm.:)
U wanna talk abt 'respecting the rights of others'?

Ok, now let us all talk about rights.... THE RIGHT FOR PERSONAL EXPRESSION OF OPINION. ;)

Get your foreign friends to have a look at Clubsnap Photo Gallery. It has all your answers.

Photography is in the heart
Photography is in the mind
You won't see the beauty
if you don't want to see it

Sion said:
Isn't this is what photography all about?
Turning the seemingly non-opportunity
into photo opportunity?
Making unexciting exciting?

If you expect a magic moment
or an instant majestic scene
every time you point your lens
Foget about shooting
Because photography is about seeking
It is about findling new meaning
in the very ordinary everyday life
and how we celebrate it.

When you open a door
and you don't see a picture
you are looking at a picture
and with some imagination
maybe there is a TFCD model in it.

Sion, this is great as well as your last one. You a natural poet as well? Had to post this as no one has commented on your prose.

Either they are blind or have a closed mind.

It does not matter where you go as there are always photo opportunities.

drtokina said:
got a couple of foreign friends who grumbled saying that SG is not a place for good phtography.

If life was so smooth and easy, then it would not be called life.

If they really can't find anything to take........then they aren't looking hard enough.

drtokina said:

Hmmm... I see with my crystal ball, someone giving up on their hobby. What equipment do they have? Can sell to me v cheap and move on to other hobbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.