[SG City View] The tall among the common

Status
Not open for further replies.

misato

Apr 13, 2002
SG
Visit site
Took this from the level 6 of Hotel New Otani today.
The colors left much to be desired, as i had to take it through the glass which had sun screen. Thus the colors may look a little dull. The image you see is edited, with colors correct to make it look as good as possible.

IMG_1739-edited-small.jpg

Original Image Here

not really good with photoshop.

but here is the original image without any editing.
if anyone is interested to help do a better job, i can always post the full size edited picture here.

IMG_1739-small.jpg

wah, i guess u adjusted the levels in ps issit? It looks brighter but maybe u could adjust the colours slightly less. No offence, i just prefer the colour to be less vibrant sometimes.....

Originally posted by kylelam77
wah, i guess u adjusted the levels in ps issit? It looks brighter but maybe u could adjust the colours slightly less. No offence, i just prefer the colour to be less vibrant sometimes.....

I have tried with my limited PS skills. It does seems to do help me any better. The 2 points of color which i used as a reference point is the red colored roof and the white skyline. The shots was taken in the afternoon around 12.30, and the sun was very bright, thus i tried to emulate the same by making the red roofs more saturated, and the clouds more pale in white.

Status
Not open for further replies.