SG CBD after Midnight

Syazwan37

Apr 14, 2010
1. In what area is critique to be sought?

-I want feedbacks regarding the exposure, the white balance & recommend shutter speed for this kind of shots.

2. What one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?

-I tried to capture how will Singapore CBD looks like after midnight with lightings from buildings and other sources such as lampost and the light reflections on the surface of the water.

3. Under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)

-I think there's no circumstances I encounted.

4. What the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture

-I tried many settings such as adjusting the shutter speed, white balance and also the exposure which I think, this pic is the best for me. :)

IMG_0287.jpg

Why not you post ur EXif data together with the picture. From the look at your pic, there are visible noise show there.

i have seen this type of shots too often. I think you should take it earlier. This is too dark already.
Rather than try to get everything in the photo, why not try to just get lesser things in the frame and make it more interesting.

You must have been a very busy person.

Some suggestion...if you prefers to shoot only after midnight, ( reminds me of the song In the Midnite hour. )

Little India after midnight,

Chinatown after midnight,

Orchard road after midnight,

Labrador park after midnight,

Clarke Quay after midnight,

Mouny Faber after midnight,

the list goes on, if you are only be able to shoot at midnight.

All the above, if you choose to shoot during...Deepavali, Christmas, Lunar New Year, year end countdown, should be able to get better result than now.

Last edited: