SFF @ raffles city on 25,26 mar

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfrond

Nov 22, 2003
Singapore
www.joannakoh.com
hey guys
there's gonna be "shanghai in vogue" fashion shows at raffles city 25, 26 march at 7pm..
that one can get in la, dont need tickets to shoot.

clothes gonna be fabulous couture and avant garde stuff.. ;)
even the designers from shanghai gonna be present

hope to see u guys there

Cool. Think it's listed in the SFF website. Now don't know whether to shoot Ngee Ann, Raffles City or PS. BTW, do you know of the timing of the Plaza Sing ones?

2100 said:
Cool. Think it's listed in the SFF website. Now don't know whether to shoot Ngee Ann, Raffles City or PS. BTW, do you know of the timing of the Plaza Sing ones?

Wa... got so many places. Anyway thanks for the information. :thumbsup:

2100 said:

Paisei got so many places to shoot on 25,26 march meh? Maybe I blur can't see correct. :dunno:

Venom81 said:
Paisei got so many places to shoot on 25,26 march meh? Maybe I blur can't see correct. :dunno:
There are actually lots more smaller venues which are probably less crowded, but Ngee Ann is the biggest and most elaborate venue with the best setup/lighting etc.... But must have "technique" to shoot there successfully, don't think a big ladder is allowed though.

2100 said:
There are actually lots more smaller venues which are probably less crowded, but Ngee Ann is the biggest and most elaborate venue with the best setup/lighting etc.... But must have "technique" to shoot there successfully, don't think a big ladder is allowed though.
That place (the big tent) need tics to shoot rite? You got ar? ;)

KC: So u going this Fri/Sat? Or the NgeeAnn one?

Garion said:

garion.. which one u going for ???

Will03 said:
garion.. which one u going for ???
Dunno yet leh...wanna go the NgeeAnn one but dunno need tics anot. :confused: But this Friday maybe going the RC one...on anot? ;) Can ask the ST ppl if they wanna go also...

Garion said:
Dunno yet leh...wanna go the NgeeAnn one but dunno need tics anot. :confused: But this Friday maybe going the RC one...on anot? ;) Can ask the ST ppl if they wanna go also...

on lah.. fri we go RC ?
ngee ann one needs tickets leh.. but i never go n download..
then i heard ngee ann may not allow shooting from public.. not v sure.. but RC sure can mah.. so go lor..

but i think ngee ann got shows earlier in the day also rite ?

Will03 said:
on lah.. fri we go RC ?
ngee ann one needs tickets leh.. but i never go n download..
then i heard ngee ann may not allow shooting from public.. not v sure.. but RC sure can mah.. so go lor..

but i think ngee ann got shows earlier in the day also rite ?
Ok lar..Fri RC ar... :)

Not too sure abt the schedule of shows for Ngee Ann...got to check the website.

Garion said:

Err...no tics. hehe... Anyway, got tics also difficult to shoot, it's no big deal. It's really difficult to explain, but for my style and what i'm looking for it's difficult to shoot. I draw an example...once at styleweddings launch, i was also sitting down right smack bulls-eye in the middle of the runway with absolutely no blockage and beside the official photographer (had a nice chat too...:D). Not easy to shoot still. Shall see what is the setup and i will react accordingly. Main thing is to be fully prepared lor.

Are we all bring step ladders?

I guess it would be exactly the same as what happened during the Chinese New Year period shooting session.

agape01 said:
Are we all bring step ladders?

I guess it would be exactly the same as what happened during the Chinese New Year period shooting session.
Nah.... better not if you are talking about Ngee Ann, a step ladder is a big and high-profile piece of "equipment". Unless they are super nice. Some venues don't even allow chairs, much less a ladder. Of course if one doesn't mind lugging it to the venue and back without using it. (eg driving). RC is erm..well....

Actually I don't really know what happened at RC during CNY, coz I already started to use elevation (ie stool) for the earlier shows during Dec period and I heard after that others started to use ladders while i was away on holiday during CNY. :dunno: Anyway, this is not new i guess, many years ago already got people utilising this way.

2100 said:

You know the timing for the smaller venues? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.